Should i?

Rileys POV
I walk out of my fathers classroom with Maya, we head to our next class.
Maya - Do you think I should go to college?Riley - Yes.
Maya - Why?
Riley - You're very smart Maya, you just hide it. Why?
Maya - I don't know.
Riley - I understood why before Shawn and Katy met, but what's the reason for your behavior now?
Maya - What's wrong with my behavior?
I give her that look. The "you know what you do" look
Maya - I do nothing wrong. I do what makes me happy
Riley - It doesn't make you happy.
Maya - Oh you just think you know everything huh?
Riley - Maybe
After Maya and Farkle broke up, and we all separated, We weren't the same people. Maya started.. dating. A lot of people. Like a lot. She doesn't drink or smoke anymore. At home she's a saint, but once she leaves her house, she's like another person. I don't like what she does, but at least she tells me what's she's doing or who she's doing, and she's safe. As for me, I stopped drinking, I still smoke weed once in a while though. I let my hair grow out, and I dress differently now. Kind of like I don't care anymore. I'm walking down the hallway, I seem to have lost Maya. I look up and I see the hole. The hole, the hole that we thought could save our friendship. I remember that first week of high school so clearly. I didn't want to think about it or see it so I quickly turn around, and fall. Yup I'm still as clumsy as I was in seventh grade. I get helped up by someone. I look up and there he was. Those beautiful blue eyes, that blonde ashy messed up hair. Lucas Friar.