I shot Him

I shot him.
I shot him.
I shot him.
I killed Ronnie.
The matter how many times I say it, I can't believe it. What else was I supposed to do? He was going to kill Lucas. How can I let that happen? I look up and Jackie runs pass me. I hear...
Put your hands up!
But I don't. I still have the gun in my hand.
It was policemen who came in and told me to put the gun down, but I couldn't. I was in complete shock. They grabbed Lucas and Zay and escorted them out. They wouldn't leave, they kept trying to get away. But these men are stronger than Lucas, and way bigger than Zay. I hear...
Put the gun down!
One more time before I actually do. I didn't put it down, I threw it. I didn't know that it would fire a bullet, but it did. It scared me, but it got me back to reality.
Policeman - Mam, what's your name?
Riley - Riley. Riley Mathews.
Policeman - Riley, what happened here?
I tell him everything. He tells me to stay put, so I take a seat on the couch. I notice a lot more people start to come in one by one. Everyone kept asking me the same thing, "what happened?" And I answered. Every. Single. Time. It was so god damn annoying, I just wanted to go home and sleep. My dad comes in. I was so happy to see him, I'm glad nothing happened to him.
Cory - Honey.
He runs up to me and hugs me. He asks me if I'm okay, and I shake my head. Then Maya comes in. God, was I thrilled to see her. You can tell she'd been crying, I love that girl. She hugs me, but doesn't say a word to me. She knows me so well.
Riley - Where were you? Where's Farkle? Is he okay?
Maya - Were all okay honey. I went home I wasn't feeling well.
Riley - I should've gone with you.
She chuckles a little, it wasn't funny, but we needed a little giggle.
Riley - Daddy, can we go home?
He looks at one of the police officers, in guessing the one in charge, and he shakes his head yes. So we get up, Maya hold me hand, and we walk towards the exit. It was so weird, the hallways were so quiet but so loud. I can hear the screams of my classmates. When we walked outside, it was insane. So many people surrounding the school. So many police officers, people sobbing. I get rampage by newscasters, everyone kept putting their stupid microphones in my face. They all kept asking me the same damn question, "Riley, what happened in there?" No one asked me if I were okay. Ass holes.