Prom Theme

Rileys POV
It's now study hall, which means schools almost over. I head to the principals office to see if my prom theme is "appropriate", whatever that means. I'm sitting in front of his desk, waiting for him to arrive. I'm still conflicted on which theme to go for.
Principle Fitz - Ms. Mathews let's make this quick
He says as he enters the room, taking his chair in front of me.
Riley - Well I've given it a lot of thought
That was a lie
Riley - I want this to be a really special night for the senior class
Lies
Riley - I think I'm going to go with Disney themed.
Fitz - You think?
I nod yes
Fitz - Riley, you do realize that this is not a joke to the prom committee and most of the senior class. You can't think you have to know
Riley - People will really like this theme. Prom dresses are kind of like princess dresses anyway.
Fitz - Approved. Talk to the prom committee. Youre dismissed.
I nod and smile to him as I get up and leave his office. That was... intimidating. I meet up with the prom committee. There is this basement, that no one knows about, where student council hangs out. I head down there and I see; the class president Jackie Robinson, vice president Josh Hucksters, and a couple of representatives. They were all lounging around.
Jackie - What do you want Mathews?
Riley - I have my approved prom theme.
Jackie - What is it?
Riley - Disney themed
It goes silent. I can see everyone's head turn towards me in slow motion
Jackie - That's what you came up with?
Riley - Well, I thought it'd be a good idea.
Jackie - you thought wrong. You could've gone with something as simple and lame as a night to remember, and it would be a better idea than yours.
Josh - You're dismissed
Riley - are we not going to talk about decorations, who's preforming, and...
I get cut off
Josh - No, we will handle it all. You're done.
Great. I give the place a quick look, and I walk upstairs and out of the door. Bitches. I'm heading to my locker when I run into Ronnie. He's in our class, he moved here from Pennsylvania in the beginning of the school year. I remember that day very clearly...