Markle

Flashback to June or maybe July something of 2016. The Markle breakup.
This Maya and Farkle break up happened before Riley and mine. Zay, Riley, and I were sitting outside on a table for lunch. Even though school had ended already, we still made time for eachother. Maya and Farkle come and join us. You could already tell there was some tension between them.
Farkle - I don't think I'm going to join you guys at the movies tonight.
Zay - but we haven't hung out in a long time
Farkle - Were hanging out now dude.
Zay - Yeah but other than this.
Lucas - Were together all of the time
Maya - I'll come and join you
Maya slides over to Farkle giving him her "sexy look"
Farkle - No it's okay. I just want to have some alone time
Woah
Maya - Alone time? With Smackle?
Silence
Lucas - So what movie should we see? I heard Nerve is good
Riley - No no. Cinespia is showing Fight Club. Outside!
I remember that part very well, because fight club is an amazing movie. And the fact that she wanted to see a movie we have seen a thousand times, rather than a brand new movie, made me love her more.
Maya - What are you going to do with Smackle? Have sex with her?
Farkle - Maya stop.
Maya - No. are you going to be with Smackle?
Farkle - Yes
Maya - Why?
Farkle - Because I like being around her
Maya - What about me? I'm your girlfriend?
Farkle - Smackle is different
Maya - Different? What does that even mean?
Farkle - It means, she's different
Maya - Smart? Prettier? Better than I am?
Silence
Maya - Answer me!
Farkle - Yes!
Woah. Woah. Woah. You never tell your boyfriend or girlfriend that, never. We were all so shocked that he had said that to her.
Maya - Thank you for making me feel like the stupidest person on the planet.
She walks away. Riley runs after her.
Back to the present
Smackle - You told her that?
Farkle - Maya, you are over exaggerating. What I said really is your worst day?
Maya - The boy I loved most, next to Riley, told me I was stupid, ugly, and a bad person. Of course it was the worst moment.
Maya leaves. And Riley runs after her. Just like the last time. Smackle left after a while too, so it was just Zay, Farkle, and I sitting alone at Topangas.
Farkle - Were back at square one
Zay - Thanks to you.
Farkle - what did I do?!
Zay - Lucas, please hold me back before I knock some sense into this kid.
Farkle - Okay fine. Zay what's your worst day or moment?
Zay - The day I met you
Farkle - Harsh
Zay - It's something that I never told you guys. Not even you Lucas.
He moves the microphone closer to him. And he starts speaking. His worst moment in the past four years, was bad.