Watch out!

We've been driving for about five hours, we've had little conversations here and there. Like future plans and trips. We have about three hours left until we get to Canada.
Riley - Where did Madison go?
Lucas - What do you mean?
Riley - Did she tell you she was going to Canada?
Lucas - No
Riley - Did you know she was gone?
Lucas - Riley, I live with her, of course I knew she was gone.
Riley - Where to?
I stay silent
Riley - You're stuck with me for at least another  24 hours, I will continue to bother the shit out of you.
Lucas - How's Maya?
Riley - Oh so you do care?
Lucas - Of course I do Riley. She was my friend.
Riley - And I'll never forget what kind of friend she was to you
I look at her, and give her the "seriously Riley?" Face
Lucas - You will never le..
Riley - LUCAS WATCH OUT!
I look back at the road and I see that there is traffic in front of me. I was going 75 mph, so I couldn't stop in time. I swerved to my left, luckily there weren't any cars in front of me. I put my arm in front of Riley so that she wouldn't hit he dashboard when I hit the breaks. But Riley is so light, that she did end up hitting the dashboard with her head. The car stopped, there was a moment of silence. I turn over to Riley.
Lucas - Are you okay?
Riley - Did that just happened?
Lucas - Let me see your face
She turns towards me, I examine her face, she had a cut on the top right of her forehead. I look into her eyes, I felt this feeling. I don't know how to explain it, but it's a feeling that I don't think I've ever felt before.
Riley - is it bad? Am I bleeding?
Lucas - Just a little bit. Luckily I have a first aid kit somewhere in here.
Riley - I can't believe that happened.
Lucas - Thanks a lot Riles.
Riley - Excuse me? How the hell is it my fault?
Lucas - Well if you weren't so beautiful I would have kept my eyes on the road
There was a moment of silence. I quickly realized that I said that out loud. I was too afraid to look at her so I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped outside to see if there was any damage to my car. My car didn't have any scratches or dents, thank god. I see the passenger door open and Riley steps out
Riley - is the car okay?
Lucas - Yeah I think so. Does your head hurt? You may have a concussion. We should probably take you to a hospital.
Riley - Lucas, I'm fine really. Your sister needs you. Let's go.
I open up the trunk and I find a little first aid kit. It just had a couple of bandaids, small and large, sanitizing wipes, and a little bottle of alcohol. I grab it and we get back into the car.
Lucas - Okay this is going to hurt.
Riley - I don't want it.
Lucas - What? Why not?
Riley - You said it's going to hurt. So I don't want it.
Lucas - Riley, you have a opened wound, we need to clean it.
Riley - Oh what's the worst that can happen? My skin will peel off? It'll turn green? I'm fine.
Lucas - This little accident was my fault, so let me fix you.
Riley - I thought it was my fault?
Lucas - Shut up, it was my fault. I was the one who stopped looking at the road. Come here Riley.
She turns her head towards me more, I get the alcohol and a paper towel and I start to put pressure onto her cut and I cleaned it. She didn't flinch, so it probably didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I put the bandaid into her cut. I look into her eyes, I couldn't help it. She's starring back at me too. God, she's so beautiful.