Third Girl

It's the day of the dance. Zay, Farkle, and I are at Farkles hanging out before we get ready. We have more time to waste because all we really need to do is change our clothes.
Zay - I can't believe I'm going to the dance alone. We need a third girl in the group.
Farkle - What about Smackle?
Zay - You want Smackle to be apart of us?
Farkle - Is that so bad?
Lucas - I don't know maybe you should ask Maya, you're girlfriend, about this.
Farkle - I think I'm going to break up with her
Zay and I look at each other. We were both honking the same thing, Woah
Lucas - are you sure about that?
Farkle - All Maya and I ever do is fight, I can't remember the last time I was happy with her.
Zay - She is going to kill you. Literally kill you you won't even be able to date Smackle, because you'll be dead
Farkle - She has Alex, and all those other guys she's always hooking up with.
Lucas - Farkle, really think about this before you do anything okay?
Zay - Yeah dude, you don't want to regret anything.
At Riley's apartment
(Rileys POV)
Riley - So how do I look? If you saw me across the room, would you dance with me?
Maya - Honey, id spin you around all night long.
Maya winks at me and I giggle a little
Maya - So hey, remember that time you owe me for singing tonight?
Riley - Yes
Maya - I have something you can do for me
Riley - anything
Maya - I asked Lucas to ask out Smackle. But he won't do it because you know he obviously likes you. So would you let him ask out Smackle?
Riley - I'm sorry what?
I let out a genuine laugh. I thought she was kidding. This girl is absolutely nuts
Riley - Maya, why do you want Lucas to date Smackle?
Maya - Farkle hasn't been giving me any attention lately. I don't know, I feel like if someone were to date Smackle, he'd come back and love me again.
Aw
Riley - Oh peaches.
I put my arms around her and my legs on top of her. We cuddle together for a while.