Are you sure?

Riley - Okay, so we know that she was here.
Riley - Lucas?
Riley - Lucas?!
I had zoned Riley out. I'm just trying to figure out why she was here, and why she isn't here.
Lucas - Sorry
Riley - hey, she's fine. I never really hung out with her but by the stories that you told me about her, she's brave. She knows how to protect herself.
Lucas - But thats MY job. I'm her brother, I'm supposed to be there for her
Riley - That's why you're here. You are protecting her. For gods sake Lucas, you drove nine hours, almost died, and dealt with me because that's the kind of guy you are. We are going to find her and she will be fine.
I was about to reply to Riley, but then we heard something. It was a ring, at first I thought it was Madison's phone but it was mine.

Hey

Where?

Okay

I hang up the phone
Riley - Who was it?
Lucas - Farkle. I'm sending him our location.
I don't get a respond from Riley. She was looking around, I could tell she was kind of scared. It was pitch dark, and we were in freaking Canada where we have never been. So I understood that she was scared
Lucas - Lets go walk around and look for more clues
Riley - Right
We start to make our way. Although there were dim lights around, it didn't really help. It was pitch dark.
Riley - What are we even looking for?
Lucas - anything.
Riley - Okay so tell me about her. Talk about her and the things that she does. Who she hangs out with, does she go to party's?
I was just about to respond to her when Riley screams. We turn around and there they were. Farkle, Maya, and Zay. Of course they'd be here.
Riley - Are you insane? You know you should never ever sneak up on me!
Maya - Well maybe you shouldn't be eight hours away in the dark with huckleberry as your "protection"
Lucas - Maya you came. Great.
Maya - Your sarcasm is very much appreciated. Now why the hell are you two in Canada?
Riley - Madison's missing
Maya - Who's Madison?
Riley - Remember? Lucas's sister?
Maya - Oh yes Ms. Huckleberry
Zay - Are you sure she's missing? I mean, it is like her to do something like those
Riley - excuse me, What?
Uh oh.