3/

Alexa
I took a sip of my water as I watched The Real Housewives of New Jersey , it was currently Thursday evening and with me being suspended for the week I had nothing to do.

I groaned sitting back as some girl threw her drink in a guys face, I laughed slightly before it cut to commercial, I sighed and dcrolled through twitter for abit until I came across a new interview with Finn,

and with nothing better to do I clicked on it,

Finn was walking somewhere backstage still in his paint as Renee ran up behind him.

"Finn?....Finn? Can you talk about what happened on Monday with Alexa?" She shoved the mic in his face.

Finn breathed out slightly shaking his head "What happened on Monday with that little girl? What about what happened to me on Sunday? When she made me lose my title, and for what? Some little "I'm breaking out of my shell" parade? In which by the way nobody cares about, So on Monday I was just giving her a lil taste of the demon and not to piss him off, so if fairy knows what's good for her pretty little brain she'll stay out of my business" he snaps before giving a curt look to the camera and walking off.

I rolled my eyes at his words before retweeting the tweet with the caption
"Oh trust me Finn, I'm no fairy"

and within minutes it was retweeted and liked thousands of times, certainly gaining the attention of Finn, I smiled and  set my phone down before returning back to my TV.