Epilogue

5 years later

Everyone stood around the mandap and threw flowers at the newlyweds who took the seven steps round the holy fire.

"Vivaah sambann huva" pandit ji declared and the newlyweds bend down his feet for blessings.

That followed by them touching every elder's feet and Riya cried, "Ok now Manav, Ritz! Come and touch my feet too!"

Aarav smacked her head and said, "Why would they touch your feet idiot? You're a child!"

"Excuse me? Child? The last I remember I was 21 years old!" she sassed.

Manav and Ritika laughed and walked to her. They hugged her and said together, "Please bless us Riya ji!"

Riya laughed and hugged them.

"They look so good together!" Khushi said hugging Arnav. "Thank god we got him married now. He would have killed us otherwise!" Arnav laughed.

"Right" Khushi laughed, "he was so impatient to marry her. God knows how he stood up to his 26th birthday!"

Arnav laughed at the memory of Manav's 26th birthday where he declared that he wants to get married to Ritika as soon as possible and that he cannot hold it anymore!

Khushi sighed sadly and Arnav asked, "What happened?"

"This reminds me of our wedding! Geez, time flies too fast!" Khushi said sadly, "Feels like I had married a rakshas yesterday!"

"Hey I'm not a rakshas!" he cried and she giggled.

"Well Mrs. Raizada, would you like to get married again?" Arnav whispered.

"Arnav ji I have told this before" she said moving away from him, "Don't be shameless in public!"

"So it's fine behind closed doors?" he asked smirking.

"Aap bhi na" she cried.

He laughed and pulled her to him.

"God, it's your son's wedding and you guys are celebrating honeymoon!" Manav cried and everyone laughed.

Life was now full of joy for Raizadas as the darks cloud moved out of their way. The last Aarav checked on Anjali, that was 4 years back, she was staying in that apartment they had given her and was working as a teacher at a nursery school. That was the last they had heard about her since they didn't bother to check her then.

Raizadas was now settled at Sydney with Aarav as the CEO of Raizada Corp, Manav the vice CEO and Ritika as the head designer. After handing them the business Arnav and Akash had stepped down from their careers and is now busy in social works. Khushi's and Payal's catering business is at the peak with their branches in many parts of the world.

Naina is today one of the world famous writer and her books are sold million copies worldwide. The story of Aarav's return, that was her second book, was the number one best seller of the year. She and Aarav had got married 4 years ago and are parents of a two year old baby girl today! They had named her Aayina. It was a huge relief for Naina when she found out that Aayina is not dumb like her although Aarav had said that it wouldn't be a problem for him nor for the family.

Riya did not win X-Factor five years back. She was third. But she was signed by Syco Labels and today Riya is a successful solo artist. She uses Aria as her stage name and the 21 year old star is now the style icon.

Mahi, well, 18 years old but still the baby of Raizadas. The most pampered one! She is currently studying in fashion institute of Sydney and also has a modelling career simultaneously as she often models for AR fashion house. She has a boy friend and...Oops did I say it loud? It's meant to be a secret....shhhhh....her papa should not know this because this guy is actually 28, 10 years older than her. If Arnav comes to know that his trusted man Aman's trusted son Ayan is dating his own daughter...well that would cause a bomb blast! Hope Riya and Ritika, the only ones who know about this, will find a way!

THE END