5

We drove up the large drive where we were greeted by a Santa Barbara inspired enclave , i love it immediatly. We got out of the car and i was greeted by the stunning views of the lake. I had never been to this part of Vegas before, it was truly beautuful. the views were amazing, we could see the golf course at one side and the mountains were behind us. The house was large and stunning but i had made my mind up before we even stepped inside.

"Its just under 8,500 square feet, it has 15 bedrooms and 11 bathrooms. Theres a large pool and jacusszi. The gardens are amazing there are even stables at the back. The owners are going through a sticky divorce and want it selling asap. Thats why its going for only 3 million" Kellie said as she opened the front door.

" we said we wanted to rent" Johnny said.

"oh im so sorry i thoight Sally said you were looking to buy, ill take you somewhere else" Kellie said as she went to lock the door.

"maybe we could buy" i said quietly. In all honesty i was confident that me and Johnny would be together and that living together wouldnt destroy us.

Johnny smiled brightly at me, " i guess we may as well go in and check this place out although im not sure we need that many bedrooms"

I held my breath as we walked into the vast reception, it was like nothing i had ever seen, it was white and hand two beautufl intricate chandaleors hanging from it. It was truly breath taking. I didnt need to see the rest house to know that i wanted it.

As we walked through the house everything became grander, it was pure elegance, i couldnt belive all this would be ours for the low sale price.

I read the leaflet Kellie gave me as we walked through the gardens and to the acres of land that lived behind them. There was a small stables big enough for 5 horses and huge fields. I didnt know what we would possibly do wth so many bedrooms and so much land but the house just seemed too good to be true.

" i love it" johnny declared as we returned to the front of the house, it had taken hours to see everything it was that big.

" me too" i screamed. It had way too many bedrooms but we could convert a few and make a studio and even a recording studio.

"tell them well have it, were happy to pay the asking price if they put us in touch with a good horse trader, theres no point keeping the stables empty" Johnny declared.

"i dont have the money until ive sold my place" i objected.

"i actually wanted to buy your place , my mum mentioned how much she loved it when she was here last year so i thought i could buy it and get her to move out here"

" really" i asked.

"yeah i asked Kellie how much she would value it at and she said the markets been good and your in a great area. Its worth 1.7 million, enough for your half of this house and some money to play with" johnny declared.

"so were really buying this place" i asked.

Johnny nodded, i threw myself into his arms and kissed him, this was going to be our own private piece of heaven.

"ill have the papers drawn up for this place and for your place Emily so Johnny can buy it, does your cousin still want your house " she asked Johnny.

"yeah, he has the money ready , i just need to make the call" johnny replied.

All the little pieces fit together like magic, we had been incredibly lucky that we hadnt had to deal with the stress of finding a buyer for our homes. Johnny had sorted everything. All we had to do now was to pack. That part i wasn't looking forward to.