The end

Donnies POV

"Aubry please don't eat daddy's sneakers" I shook my head as my princess chews at the laces of my shoes. I smile at her as she pouts, I'm a sucker for this girl. Aubry looks just like her mother, a beautiful brunette with big eyes.

My son looks like Emily too although he has blonde hair like me. It's like a halo on his head. Jasper is different to his sister, he's quiet and so observant. He's so independent that it drives my wife crazy, he doesn't like to be held. He just wants to crawl everywhere on his own, I love my little family.

I never thought I would have this, I had been a happy bachelor for the first 29 years of my life. I had enjoyed single life but I wouldn't give up a single day with my wife and kids for it.

Waking up with Emily beside me is like winning a medal every day. I wish she knew how much I love her, words aren't enough. I live for that woman, when we divorced it felt like I had died inside. I was like half a man without her, seeing her with Johnny had hurt. I really didn't think she would wait for me to get my act together but when I saw her with him it had been torture.

I had trashed my home, everything reminded me of her. I look now at my sleeping wife and I know that no one will ever compare to her.

I love watching her sleep, she does so much for our kids and me. I don't know how she's managed to plan our wedding too. That woman has no off switch, she starts back filming I two weeks and I'm dreading it. I love her being here when I get home, I'll miss her but she needs time to herself.

I smile to myself and feel proud that I have been able to keep her wedding gift a surprise for so long. Emily had no idea that I was taking her to Europe for our honeymoon. It had been hard working planning everything but she was worth it. I can't wait to kiss her beneath the Eiffel Tower.

My wife stirs and gives me a bright smile as she sees me looking at her.

"I love you mrs Johnson"

"I love you more"

............................................................

I hope you enjoyed my story. Ive got many other completed stories, please take a look :)