17

I was sat in a black leather chair smiling at the women who attached a tiny microphones to my dress.

"Emily would you like a drink" Freddy my interviewer said as he sat across from me.

"Your assistant Beth asked. I'm ok thank you" I replied.

"Are you ready to start, your manager said no topic is off limits. Is that still the case Emily"

I nodded, I had nothing to hide. I wanted to answer the burning questions people wanted to know. Filming started, it was just me,Freddy and the camera. After a brief introduction freddy got straight to asking questions, luckily for me he started with simple questions.

F: so Emily, everyone has been wondering why you have recently dyed your hair back blonde. Was it for your new show The medium.

E: yes it was , the director asked if I would go back blonde as it suits my characters personality more. How could I refuse.

F: it does look great, how does it feel to be blonde again

E: well they do say blondes have more fun, I have to agree.

F: are you enjoying acting, I have to say the nation was surprised at what an amazing talent you are. Is there anything you can't do ?

E: I'm loving the show, everyone is so great. I'm defiantly not good at everything, anyone who's heard me sing will agree

F: so now filming has finished for 2 months what are your plans ?

E: I've just bought a place in Beverly Hills that's currently being decorated, I'm moving next week so that will keep me busy for a few weeks. I have a few shoots as I've been asked to be the face of mac cosmetics

F: that must be very exciting

E: it is, I Felt truly honoured when they asked. It's a brand I love and believe in.

F: as I'm sure most people are aware you moved back to LA after a bad split from the bad boy rocker Johnny Zeus. How are you doing now ?

E: im doing really well thank you, I would like to thank everyone for their well wishes. I have had such a hard couple of months and I have had so much support from my friends and even from strangers who send me kind messages

F: we heard you caught Johnny in bed with a groupie and trashed his hotel room , is that true?

E: I did throw a bottle and an ashtray I wouldn't say I trashed the room, it was already in a state before I arrived. I'm not quite as rock and roll as the press seem to believe.

F: it must have been hard. Life hasn't been kind to you.

E: it was , I thought after my failed marriage I had finally got everything I wanted. We had just bought the most amazing property and i had found happiness again. It took so much strength to get on with my life after Donnie. I put grew trust in Johnny. I felt betrayed by what I saw. what Johnny did broke me.

F: are you over it now?

E: my mum always said When something is broken it can be fixed. It's like of you break a vase you can glue the pieces back together and it can be strong again but it will never be the same. That's how I see my heart, I've had 2 great loves. I became a little weaker after each other but I'm still standing. I just have a few imperfections.

F: was that a yes

E: yes I'm good. My life is full.