Bonus chapter halloween

"Do you not think this is too much" I ask with my arms spread out.

Donnie  shakes his head but I know he hadn't even looked at me.

"Do I look ok" I prompt , my black pants are so tight I swear if I breath out they will split. I adjust my belt and look in the mirror one last time. When Donnie and I got together he told me he had always had a crush on this character, I had been hiding my costume in order to surprise him. I know Donnie is dressing as Thor, God he's defiantly getting in my panties tonight. We had been planning on wearing matching outfits but he was adamant he wanted to be Thor.

"Yes gorgeous, You always look wonderful" he says sweetly without coming out of his closet. I'm starting to become impatient. I want him to look at me, I want to see his jaws drop. Not being big headed but I look fine. My breasts are bound tight as is the rest of my body against the tight black material. I plan on spending the whole party outside, I'm sweating buckets under all this material. I had a small container of baby powder in my belt incase I can't get back in my outfit after I've been to the toilet. I add a little more lipstick and pout in the mirror. I take my whip from my belt and crack it against the door. That gets his attention, he walks out and takes a harsh breath but it's my jaw that drops to the floor.

"You look, fuck kid you look amazing"

I swallow the lump that sits in my throat, "you don't look like Thor"

"I thought I'd rather be the batman to your cat woman" he moves closer and takes my whip in my hands pulling me toward him.

I fall against his hard chest, I run my hands across the abs. I grab the yellow bat buckle of his belt and pull myself up so I can kiss his lips.

"Your even in the right bat suit" I have to say I'm impressed.

"Your PA said you would notice, your such a geek"

I smile against him, "I'm a cinephile, you know that's what made you fall in love with me"

"And here's me thinking it was how good you look naked"

"Hey" he complains as I hit him in the stomach.

"No, I don't care if it will make her happy I'm not wearing this" buck complains from the walk in closet.

"Stop being a baby, you look great" my make up artist says as she giggles.

"Come on pops, show em" Donnie calls.

"I will do no such thing, I look like an idiot"

"I'm sure you don't, come out here" I call back.

"What have you done to him" I whisper to Donnie.

Donnie smiles giving me his 1 million dollar smile. I'm not sure I want to see what bucks wearing anymore. Donnie looks like he's about to buy into laughter.

"Batman doesn't laugh, he's serious" I reprimand.

"If anyone laughs I'm staying home, I'm too old to be dealing with this shit" buck complains. He stomps out of the closet and I'm more surprised by him than I was by Donnie.

"He's the penguin" my voice is almost a whisper. I can't laugh, I can barely speak.

Donnie nods and buck just looks at me with a scowl on his face.