~5~

Eren's POV

The next morning I do the same old thing and walk out the house with Mikasa. When we're almost at school with Armin, Mikasa turns toward me and asks, "Will you be going home with me ever again or not?"

"No, I'm now taking extra classes after school." I explain.

"Are your grades really that bad? I could tutor you some time." Mikasa says with worry in her eyes.

"No you don't need to, I'm fine." I reassure her.

"Okay." She says quietly.

"But Eren," Armin speaks up, "what class are you struggling in?"

"French." I answer.

"I can't help with that, I take Japanese." Mikasa says in disappointment.

Then she turns to Armin asking, "What about you, Armin? For a few days you haven't been walking back with me and Eren. And sometimes I just walk home alone."

"Oh, well I just joined a new study group and we meet up on Tuesdays and Thursdays and sometimes urgent meet ups on random days." He says and looks at the ground.

What's with him?

After that we walk on the campus and I start getting that same feeling of being watched. So this time I look around for anyone, but see no one.

Once I get inside the feeling stops, so the person watching me must be inside on one of the upper floors in a hallway. That's the only way they could see anywhere on this side of the school, since it's in a huge 'U' shape.

Who could it be though?

We get to the tables but I don't see Marco or Jean anywhere. So I look around and find them both far away from everyone alone together.

I look away for their privacy and talk to everyone else at our table.

Once the bell for first period rings I go to chemistry with Armin and Mikasa. We sit down at our desks and Hanji walks in happily, once the tardy bell rings she says, "Okay class time for a surprise quiz!"

My heart shatters inside, Hanji you're not helping my life.

-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-

The bell rings for the end of the day and as I leave the classroom I look back at Mr. Ackerman at his desk.

His hair falls in front of his face and he moves it back by running his fingers through it, letting me see he full facial feature.

Holy shit he's so hot! Man, if only I could just go up and kiss him over and over again then maybe even go further and fuc-

"Eren!" Marco yells cutting off my thoughts, getting my attention and standing in the hallway looking at me questionably.

"Sorry I'm coming." I say and run over to him.

"What's going on with you Eren?" Marco asks as we walk to his house.

"What do you mean?"

"You know Eren. Don't try to ignore it there's something going on with you and Mr. Ackerman, isn't there?"

"No there isn't!" I yell.

He looks at me in disbelief and I sigh and say, "Okay, promise you won't tell anyone."

"Promise."

"Mr. Ackerman is my soulmate."

"Really? Well I hope you guys can figure out a good relationship that isn't student and angry teacher."