~11~

Levi's POV

The next morning I wake up and see Eren sleeping soundly beside me. I kiss him on the forehead then get up to take a shower.

As I turn on the water I think about last night. That was my first time having sex with someone and being the top. It looks like I did well, Eren seemed to enjoy it.

After my shower I walk back to my bed and see Eren slowly waking up. I sit down beside him and kiss him on the cheek then wrap my arms around his waist.

"Good morning, brat."

"Good morning, Levi." He says in a tiered voice then quickly wakes up completely in surprise.

I let go of him and watch Eren run around the room, grabbing most of his clothes and putting them on.

Once he's almost done he starts to leave my room, then I say holding his pants out, "Brat, your pants."

He looks down and his face starts to get red then grabs them. He kisses me on the forehead and puts them on while going to the front door.

When he gets near the door to put his shoes on I ask, "Do you know how to get home from here?"

"Yeah I'm fine." He answers while putting his shoes on.

I continue watching him then notice something on his neck. It kind of looks like a- I gave him a hickey.

Should I tell him?

He's done getting on his shoes then grabs the doorknob and I get his attention saying, "Hey brat."

"Yeah?" He asks turning around.

"Um... I'll see you Monday." I say.

"Yeah, see you." He says and smiles then runs out the door.

What the hell?

Why didn't I say anything about the hickey?

Well he's going to be surprised when he gets home.

Eren's POV

As I leave Levi's apartment I quickly go to my house.

Shit, I'm fucked!

God, I should've told them something.

Once I pass the mailbox Mikasa runs out and hugs me.

"Please never do that again." She cries.

"Yeah, I won't. I'll tell you next time I'm spending the night at and friends house, okay." I say and try to pry her off of me.

Then my mom comes out yelling, "Eren, are you alright?!"

"Yeah I'm fine." I answer then get Mikasa off of me and start walking toward the door.

"Wait." Mom says and I stop then she continues asking, "What is on your neck?"

"It's nothing." I say, shit what's on my neck?