~23~

Eren's POV

As I wait for Levi at the back of the building I quietly watch the traffic go by.

How long does it take to change from a suit to casual clothes?

I check my phone to see if he texted saying anything about taking a long time, nothing. I sigh then lean back on the wall and cross my arms and continue to wait.

I wonder what we're going to do, Levi said it would be a special surprise.

After a few more minutes Levi finally shows up in a somewhat dark green v-neck shirt, dark gray worn out jeans, black shoes and jacket, and wearing a dark gray bennie.

Shit! I believe he's supposed to be 36 now, but I mean I could be wrong. He definitely looks like an 18 year old, so going out with him is okay... right?

I mean it's too late to think of that now, I've been dating him for good while now.

"Hey Levi, you look nice." I say with a smile.

"You too, brat." He says and smiles back.

"Seriously? Still going with that nickname?"

"Yes and it will stay that way."

"Come on, I'm 18 and just graduated from high school. Can I not just hear my soulmate say my first name?"

"No, but anyway lets go get some snacks from the new café not far from here then to my apartment, I have the graduation present waiting for you."

"Really?!" I say happily.

He nods and we walk hand in hand together in the city.

We go to the café shop around the block then after getting a few snacks and eat there we go to his apartment complex.

We get to Levi's apartment and take off our shoes then our jackets at the door. I look around and see how clean everything is.

"It looks even cleaner than last time." I say.

"Well I do like to keep everything clean, especially my bedroom." He says and walks to his room.

I follow and say under my breath, "And the clean freak strikes again."

"What did you say brat?"

"Nothing." I answer.

I get into the room and close the door behind me then turn to Levi sitting on the bed. I go toward him and ask, "So what's my graduation present?"

Levi takes off his bennie placing it on the nightstand while running his fingers through his hair and saying, "It starts now."

"Wait, wha-"

I'm cut off by Levi pulling me down and kissing me on the lips.

He pulls me down hard enough for him to fall onto the bed and me on top of him. We exchange kisses for a while then I pull the bottom of his lip for permission for entrance.

He lets me in and I touch every crevice of his mouth with my tongue. We separate and I take his shirt off then start to kiss him on the neck.

We're no longer teacher and student so that means I can mark him visibly now, right?

After a while of that I travel my hands down to Levi's pants then unbutton and unzip them. Then throw them onto the floor while kissing Levi everywhere on his perfect body.