~24~

Levi's POV

The next day Eren leaves my apartment to go get some of his things from his house. I did offer to drive him there, but he said that Armin was going to help so he's okay.

Though he's going to have to realize that he has to tell his family about us at some point or I'll go and tell them myself.

As I wait for Eren to come back with his belongings I get a text from Erwin.

'Hey, so are you free this Friday evening?'

'Why are you asking?' I text back.

'Oh come on do I really need to explain?'

'Yes you do.' I type.

'Okay, so I was thinking maybe both of us and a few others could go out to dinner.'

'Just cause.'

'You're not fooling me Erwin. I know you have something planned.'

'What?! No I don't!'

'Doubtful, but I'll go.'

'Really?! Okay then...'

I read his really long text of where we're going to meet up and the time then just type.

"Okay."

Then continue to wait for Eren by starting to clean.

-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-

Eren's POV

It's only been a few days since graduation and our entire group is going to get together for a little graduation dinner. Everyone I know that has a soulmate is with each other with the exception of Armin and I.

I don't know how the others would react if they find out Levi is my soulmate, especially Mikasa. And Armin, well I don't think everyone would react in a good way if they knew his soulmate is our recent principle.

Everyone is here except for Marco and Jean, but I'm sure they're wanting to take there time so they can be alone more.

So we all just talk about some of the things that happened these past few days.

There's actually a new girl at our group tonight, Annie Leonhart. She was brought with Reiner and Bertolt, said to be one of their friends in their neighborhood.

She seemed kind of scary at first, but after talking she's actually pretty nice.

While talking to her I feel Mikasa's cold glare so I turn to her and ask, "What is it?"

"That girl, don't get close to her. She's not your soulmate, right?" She answers in a low demonic voice.

"No." I simply answer her question.

She keeps glaring to see if I'm lying then turns to Sasha.

And that is the one of the obvious reasons why I haven't told her about Levi.

After awhile almost everyone's attention goes to the teachers and administration walking into the restaurant.

Then I see Levi come in with Hanji, he never told me he was going out with most of the teachers and administration. Erwin comes in and out of the corner of my eye I see Armin perk up a little.

The first one to notice our group is Hanji and she loudly yells, "Hey look it's some of our newly graduated students!"

Some of them look over and Erwin looks to Armin then to everyone else saying, "Hello it's nice to see you all again."

Yeah right, I think you're just happy to see Armin so you can stick your thing in Armin's thing all night long after this.

Am I wrong?

We all say a kind of awkward hello to each other then go back to talking to our own groups. As the school staff group starts to head toward their private room I take out my phone and text Levi.

'Hey, meet me out in the back around 11'

A few minutes later I get a text back saying;

'Got it brat.'

I smile and continue to talk to everyone else.

-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-<•>-

As the night goes on Jean and Marco still hasn't shown up yet. I mean I get Jean not coming, but Marco? He was looking forward to the small get together.

"Jean what's wrong?" Connie asks getting everyone's attention.

I look over with everyone and see Jean with an almost emotionless face, but I see sadness in his eyes. Then I notice Marco isn't with him.

"Jean, where's Marco?" I ask scared of the answer.

I start seeing tears come from his eyes and he answers, "Marco is... dying."