~12~

Eren's POV

The next few weeks were pretty much hell from Levi. He obviously wasn't happy with me, but I still win a little because he wore his button up shirts all the way to the top and didn't turn his head to the right.

But being grounded is finally over. Mikasa stopped staying after school with me and I'm glad for that.

She and Levi are not on good terms that's all I want to know, as of now.

When I was getting lessons I had to watch both of them, so they wouldn't kill each other. I truthfully don't think I got anything done during that time.

Though the project for Levi is also done and graded, I got a borderline 'C' on it.

Truthfully that's an improvement.

Recently I haven't been able to have lessons with Marco so I'm starting up again tomorrow. But learning colors isn't hard, Marco even said I may be done soon.

It's almost time for the end of the day and I've been really wanting forever to have lessons with Levi alone again. Once the bell rings I do the usual; wait and take out my German textbook while Levi closes the door.

When the door is completely shut Levi comes to me and starts kissing me on the lips.

I drop the pencil I was taking out and wrap my arms around him. Levi intensifies every kiss then pulls away to say, "Today I'll be teaching you a different lesson."

"What is it?" I ask, already having a feeling what it would be about.

"The lessons is, never leave me after you do that ever again." He says in a low seductive voice.

Then Levi moves away and says, "Pack up, brat. You're coming with me."

I nod and quickly pack up then text Mikasa saying;

'Hey I'll be a little late coming home today.'

About two seconds later I get a text from her saying;

'No come straight home after lessons!'

'Why? I'm not grounded anymore.'

No instant response so I type;

'I'll be home around 8, tell mom.'

I turn off my phone and put it in my back pocket then follow Levi to his car.

We get to his apartment and I'm quickly dragged to his room, without grabbing any of my things from the car except for my phone but we did take our shoes off at the front door.

He pushes me on the bed and takes off all of my clothes, but leaves my key on. He leaves his clothes on and starts playing with my nipples.

He then starts kissing them and tracing his fingers around my abdomen.

His kisses slowly travel down to my stomach then eventually goes near my erection, leaving his mark on me.

I already know that these will become hickeys, that's what he was planning.

I moan in pleasure and hope that Levi will get inside me.

Wait.

That sounded so weird, usually I would want to get inside him.