~17~

I get to Ms. Ral's classroom and stand at the doorway saying, "Ms. Ral I'm here now-"

I cut myself off and stare at her and Mr. Bozado kissing.

Well I will say it's a lot cleaner kissing than what Levi and I do.

They notice I'm watching and pull away and I instantly say, "I'm sorry, I should come back later."

I start to leave then I hear Ms. Ral say, "Wait Eren, I'll help you now."

She helps me then I leave and think of what Levi wanted to talk about.

Maybe it's about my birthday? I hope we're going to the new amusement park.

As I walk to Levi's classroom I stop when I hear his voice talking to someone. I'm kind of curious so I listen in and shocked at what I hear.

"If you want to have sex again just go for it."

Wait what is he saying...

"Man, I never thought you would be so shy having sex."

Wait! Wait! Wait! What am I listening to?! Is Levi... no it can't be.

"Well anyway, when are we supposed to meet up again?"

Levi are you seriously planning to cheat on me by having sex with someone else?

"Oh, well I was planning to go out with my soulmate that day... how about the day before?"

I don't want to hear this.

"Okay then tomorrow night-"

I quickly run from the door and straight home.

God, I can't believe I just listened to Levi planning to have sex with someone else. Is he getting bored of me?

I get into the house and start hearing my mom asking, "Eren you're home early today, how was school?"

I ignore her and take off my shoes.

"Eren are you alright?" I hear Mikasa ask.

I ignore her as well and go upstairs to my room. I then lock my door and fall onto my bed.

I'm really being cheated on by Levi am I?

Should I really be with someone like that?

I feel my heart break inside and I start to feel tears coming down. I stare up at the ceiling and just process the right thing to do.

Then I hear a ding on my phone saying I got a text.

I look at my phone and see it's Levi.

'Hey where are you?'

'Home' I text back.

Then just a few seconds after;

'Why? I thought you were coming after you talked with Petra?'

'I did but...'

'But what?'

'I think we should break up'

'What?!'

'Brat what are you thinking?!'