Chapter 15

(A/N: I am making up the siblings for the 5sos characters so they're probably not right.)

"We're going to Ashton's house," Luke says, breaking the silence. "It's the farthest house from yours that I can think of."

"But I thought his mom didn't want him to hang out with us?" I ask.

"When she meets you, she might change her mind." He looks sideways at me and smiles. I smile back.

The rest of the car ride there is silent. After what seems like forever, we pull into Ashton's driveway. We get out and walk towards the front door. Thankfully, Ashton answers it after we ring the doorbell. He looks surprised to see us there.

"What are you guys doing here?" he asks.

"Do you mind if we spend the night?" Luke asks.

"Ashton, who's there?" says a woman from in the house.

"Just some friends of mine. They want to know if they can stay the night."

The woman comes into view and walks towards the door.

"Hello, Luke," she says.

"Hello Mrs. Irwin. How are you?"

"Oh I'm fine. How are you?"

"Good. This is my girlfriend, Sara."

"Oh I've heard many good thing about her. Come in."

She leads us to what looks like the living room and gestures for us to sit down. A confused Ashton stands in the doorway.

"Would you guys like anything to drink?" she asks.

"Do you have any soda?" Luke asks.

"Of course!"

"Then we will have that."

"Be right back."

She walks out of the room. Ashton walks in and sits down on the couch next to me. He grabs the remote and turns the TV on. A little girl comes running into the room.

"Ashton, can you help me with something?" she asks.

"What, Chloe?"

"Come with me." She grabs his hand and tries to drag him out of the room.

"Hold on a second." Ashton hands Luke the remote then stands up. Chloe then drags him out of the room.

"She's cute," I say.

"Yea, but not as cute as you," Luke says, placing a kiss on my cheek. I blush. Ashton's mom comes back in with three drinks.

"Where's Ashton?" she asks.

"Chloe dragged him out," Luke answers.

"Ah, of course."

"Mom! Ashton went in my room again!" said an older girl as she came running down the stairs and into the room.

"I did not! You're lying!" Ashton says, following her.

"Mommy! Chloe took my toy!" says a little boy coming into the room.

"Mommy! Harry hit me!" Chloe yells as she walks into the room.

"Can't you all just quit complaining!" says yet another boy, only older then Ashton, as he came into the room.

"Welcome to the Irwin household," Luke says to me. "Where there's a lot of yelling and not a lot of quite time." The older girl throws a pillow at him. "Hey!"

"Shut up Luke!" she says.

"Well now that they are all here, might as well introduce them," Mrs. Irwin says. "This is Chloe. That's Harry. That's Sydney. You know Ashton. And that is Justin. Guys, this is Sara."

"Hi!" I say. "Nice to meet you guys." Justin just stares at me. Luke grabs my hand when he notices.

"Sara, do you want to play with me and my dollies?" Chloe asks me as she comes over to me.

"Chloe, stop," Ashton says, coming over to grab her.

"I'd love to play with you," I answer. Chloe claps and jumps up and down. She takes my hand and tries to drag me away. She's stronger then I expected. I get up and walk with her while my other hand is still attached to Luke's. This is going to be interesting.

-

About an hour later, Mrs. Irwin comes in to tell Chloe it's time for her to go to bed. Luke and I go back into the living room where Ashton, Justin, and Sydney are playing truth or dare.

"Hey guys! Wanna join?" Sydney asks.

"Sure," I answer. We sit down in the circle and play.

"Ashton's turn," Justin says. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Ashton answers.

"I dare you to........ take off your shirt for the rest of the game." Ashton takes it off and throws it to the side.

"Your turn, Sara," Ashton says. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," I answer.

"Do your parents know you're here?"

"No." He laughs.

We play for a little while longer before we decide to go to bed. Ashton leads us to a guest bedroom and then leaves to go to his room. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep because I am exhausted.