Part 24

September 20th

Lucy's POV: 

I wake up way too early to see Harry sleeping peacefully beside me. I can barely make him out in the dim light that seps through a crack in the thick curtains. His face is smoothed out, devoid of the smirk that usually occupies his features. I smile at his sleeping figure but it immediately is wiped off my face when I remember what day it is. 

Today is September 20th and it's the day the boys have to leave for the Australian portion of their tour. They don't have a break until the tour ends which is on November 3rd, when their last show is in Tokyo, Japan. That is a month and two weeks without my five best friends. A month and two weeks without Harry. 

The thought makes my stomach twist and my heart clench. Not being able to see each other for almost a month and a half, what will that do to our relationship? I said to Zayn that if you love someone, distance shouldn't matter.

Do I love Harry? I don't know, seeing as I've never experienced love before. I get butterflies in my stomach whenever he talks or even looks at me. I feel so happy when I'm with him, like I can conquer anything as long as he's right there with me. I've never felt like this before, not with anyone, but is it love? I have no idea. And if it is, does he feel the same way? I don't know that either. I feel like I have more questions than answers which is never good.

My thoughts are interrupted when the alarm goes off for the second time since I didn't unlock my phone when it first woke me, I just hit snooze. Seeing that the time is 5:30, I groan and roll over so I'm on my stomach. Harry's arm tightens around me and I realize he's awake, but his eyes are still closed. 

"Baby, why are you up?" he mumbles, his voice extra raspy from just having woken up. His morning voice is one of the sexiest things I've ever heard, especially when he calls me 'baby'. 

"Your flight leaves in an hour and a half," I remind him, trying to get out of bed, but he pulls me back down. He still hasn't opened his eyes.

"I don't want to go," he complains, frowning and hugging me close to his chest. I sigh and run my fingertips across the bare skin of his back. 

"I don't want you to go either," I admit. "But you have fans depending on you, and you'll be back before you know it." 

I'm not sure if I'm trying to convince him or myself. Probably both. 

"I'm gonna call you every day," he says, kissing my forehead. "And I have a surprise once I leave, Ed will show you when he picks you up."

He finally lets me go and gets out of bed, leaving me confused. Surprise? What could he possiby surpris me with? I know it's no use asking him what it is, he won't tell me.

Instead I just yawn, still half asleep, and climb out of bed. Harry puts on some black jeans and a plain white t-shirt along with his Green Bay Packers snapback over the mess of curls his head. He just got up and he still looks drool-worthy. 

I slip on some black spandex leggings and am about to look for a sweater when something is thrown at me. I look at Harry who is smiling and then pick up the mess of fabric. It's his black sweatshirt that has the words "TEENAGE RUNAWAY" printed in white on the front.

I pull it over my head, inhaling the scent of Harry which is mint mixed with Blue De Chanel, his cologne. I have a feeling I will be wearing this quite a bit while he's away...

After picking up my bags that I packed last night and setting them by the door, I brush my hair and leave it down, pulling on my plain black beanie and black Ray Bans since I don't have the energy to do my hair or makeup. I slip on some black Converse and then wait for Harry by the door. I'm turning into him, wearing all black. Oh well.