The styles triplets

Hiiii guys. So it's the writer of: forget all we said and little things. I told you before that I wanted to make a story like this with Hariana in it. So... Here it is! I'm not quite done with Little Things yet... But i'll get to it soon! This is only the first chapter and I'm horrible at photoshopping so if one of you guys could make me the cover of this story that'd be great! I will love you 5ever and I promise to give credits!!! So enjoy the first chapter and if there's anything like a puncuation error just tell me because I mess up on those alot. Thanks xx. Oh and send me your cover of the styles triplets here: @thecalderic on instagram, dm (and please have Ariana Grande on it too) it would mean alot thank you all so so much! Mwah mwah<3

Hiiiiiiii my name's Harry Styles. I have two identical twin brothers named Edward and Marcel.

Edward's the rebellious guy, but mysterious. He always causes trouble even when he breathes. He'll knock you out if you get in his way and his grades? Yeah lets just say it sucks. I can't believe he made it to senior year.

Marcel's the geeky boy, who does nothing but read and study. He doesn't have a boatload of tattoos and I don't know why because I think tattoos are cool. Just not too much, really. He's not very social. He doesn't talk to girls. I believe the only girl he ever talked to was either our mum, the teachers, or that one nerdy girl in freshman year with the red hair. I think she moved away.

And me? Well, people call me the ladies man, cheeky, fun, good singer, and best football player on the campus. I have ok grades, just not Marcel level grades. I'm single and I kinda like it to stay that way until further notice. I love my brothers to death, but I'll never admit it.

We all have simple lives, our parents divorced when we were all like 8? Yeah I think at 8. We've got a step-dad that we all like and that he seemed like he would treat mum right. Ed and I had a few girlfriends, but we wouldn't completly call them official girlfriends. Marcel's only love life are his books. That's pretty much it, and I kinda feel bad for him. I've got 4 best friends and Edward has like 4 punk rock looking ones. Again, Marcel's one and only friend is his books. So that's pretty much all I gotta say for now... - Harry xx

Harry's POV

"Dammit Edward!" I stomped into his room. "What the fuck's your problem?" He scolded. "You! Don't ever take my car without my permission!" "So? It's not damaged is it now?" He mocked me. "Fuck you." I glared at him. As I was about to turn around, I almost ran into Marcel. "Ahh!" He jumped back and fell to the carpet. "Marcel!" I ran over to him. "Be careful." "Yeah, sorry." He mumbled. "Get outta my room you two." Edward grumbled. "I was planning to. It smells like shit in here anyways." I walked out. "What do you need?" I asked Marcel. "I was just wondering if you could drive me to the bookstore?" "Why can't you drive yourself?" He looked down and said," I feel safer when I'm around you or Edward. Please?" Marcel practically begged me. I sighed heavily and finally agreed. "But I have a game so when I'm done, you're done at the store." I raised my eyebrows. "He nodded and ran downstairs to the garge.

"Ed I'm going to drop Marcel off the bookstore and I'm going to my game!" I pounded on his door. It was filled with stupid punk magazines with rockers filled with tattoos. "Whatever douche!" "Don't do anything stupid, you hear?" I called. "Don't be Mum, ok? Got it damn." He mumbled. I grabbed my duffel bag and met Marcel down in the car. He was so giddy, he had that huge smile stretching across his face.

When We turned 17, our stepdad, Robin, got us all our dream cars. He was made out of money and he had no problem getting us all seperate cars. I got a red porsche boxster. It was the car I've had my eyes on since the day it came out. Ed got some black ferrari with pretty comfortable seats if you ask me. I'm surprised he hasn't crashed it yet. And marcel got a simple Mercedez Benz. He didn't want to spend all of Robin's money, so he just got a simple car to drive around.

I parked recklessly in the bookstore driveway and said my farewells to Marcel. "Bye." He got up and smashed his face to the car next door. "How did you..?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Oops, bye." He held his nose and walked inside the store. "Dork." I muttered and drove off the school for our first game of the season.

I saw coach Tony, sitting on the bleachers writitng things down. "Styles!" His voiced boomed. "Hey Coacch!" I waved to him. A few cheerleaders were in their shorts and t-shirts, obviously warming up for tonight's game. "You're early. The game doesn't start until 5." Coach cracked his knuckles. "Ah well, had to drop Marcel off at the bookstore, so why not come here a few hours early?" I stretched my arms and legs. "Alright.. Get warmed up and I want 5 laps around the field in 10 minutes!" Coach went back to writing on his clipboard.

I was just about to run the field when the hottest cheerleader walked by me. Her name was Ariana Grande. She had little red highlights for when she had her whole head dyed red. She was so cute and bubbly. I admired her cheekiness and she's in a few honors classes. Smart and hot.

"Ladies! I want you running the field 3 laps now!" She yelled. Her voice was so soft, but so demanding. I really liked that. "Hey Harry." A few girls ran past me. "Focus!" I heard Ariana's little voice boom to the ladies. After the girls finsished running, I took that chance to run my 5 laps that coach wanted me to do. I kicked a few soccor balls here and there, but I was too focused on Ari. So I decided I would just hang out with the girls until then. I came by and sat down next to Ariana as she was writing a routine in her notebook. "What do you want?" She kept on doodling in her notebook. "I've finished practising and I wanted to hang out with you girls for a bit." I stared at Ariana. "Go away." She scooted a seat from me. "Aw c'mon Ariana!" "Let him stay!" "Please?" "Ariana! Let him please?" The girls begged. "No. He's too much of a distraction." Ariana glared at me. "Aw, c'mon Ari. It wouldn't hurt to let me at least stay for a little? I won't say much." I smiled. "Go." She demanded. Louis called my name and I was kinda glad because it wouldn't be too awkward after getting rejected by Ariana.

"Mate, what's wrong?" Louis asked. "I fucking tried to get to Ariana and she didn't seem the least bit interested in me." "It's ok, Harry. She'll come around or something." Louis patted my shoulder. "Hey remember the time in Junior year where Eleanor wanted no part of me because I was best friends with you?" Louis asked while picking up a soccor ball. I nodded and he continued. "Well then she got to know me and we dated since then!" Louis cheered. "Yeah..." I smiled, that story always gives me hope.