Harry's lost

I'm so, so sorry for the long update! You're all probably pissed at me, but don't worry, here's the new chapter! Mwah

I kept on walking, I didn't care where I was anymore. It was dark and my phone died on me. The moon was high up in the sky, casting down light for me.

I came upon a beautiful lake, the moon was shining against it's glistening water. I made my way towards the edge of the grass to view the lake. I slowly sat down and admired the view. I could take Ari bear here sometime. I picked up a few pebbles and threw them into the water.

"Harry?"

I turned around and saw that Louiswas standing there with a worried look.

"Louis! You scared me." I was relived it wasn't some stranger. "I'm sorry. Why're you here?" He asked. "Why are you here?" I raised my eyebrows. "I asked you first." He crossed his arms.

"Fine." I sighed. "I ran away from home and I don't know where the hell I am. I just stumbled upon this lake." I explained. "Now tell me, why're you here too?"

"I always come here." He smiled. "Why?" "I don't know. I just do, okay?" "Is it because it's pretty here?" I continue to ask. "Sure, whatever floats your boat." He rolls his blue eyes.

"Lou, I wanna go home." I pout. "I'll take you home if you'd like." He held out his hand, to help me up. "That'd be great. Thanks." I grab his hand and he pulls me off the grass.

"Thanks Louis." I got out of his car. "Anytime." He nods and drives off.

I take in a deep breath and open the door to hell.

"Harry?!" Edward called. "Harry!" He called. "Home.. I guess." I mutter. "You had me worried." Ed sighed. "You? Worried about me? Woah, when did this happen?" I chuckle. "Shut the fuck up. I wasn't worried." He denied. "Sure." I grin and walk up to my room.

I plug in my phone to the charger and throw my jacket to the corner of my room. I fall onto my bed, happy I'm home.

I hear a small knock on my door. "It's open." I mumble. "Harry.." Marcel quietly said. "What?" I rudely reply. "Uh- I'm sorry for today. Guess I was being quite dumb, I mean, I guess." He bit his lip, making it turn white. "Yeah, whatever, go away please." He nodded and closed the door, leaving me alone once again.

The next morning, I didn't say a word to Marcel or Edward.

We all went our seperate ways, like we always do when we first step on school campus. The boys met me at my locker and we all talked about random stuff.

"I'm gonna go find Ariana." I smile. The boys all nodded, continuing their conversation.

I fast walk through the long halls, passing by girls who cooed my name, and jocks that kicked around a soccorball, and teachers walking to their classes. I finally made it to Ariana's locker, seeing her put her books in the locker. I was about to approach her, when I saw Luke come to her first. I squinted my eyes and hid behind a wall, spying on the two.

He was talking to her, and she smiled non-stop. She always looked like she was about the say something, but he kept on interrupting her. The bell finally rang, and Luke kissed her! What the fuck? She gave a small smile and the both of them walked opposite ways.

What did I just see? What just even happened?

I ran off to bathroom, slamming the door. I placed my hands on the cold sink, looking at my reflection. My eyes were getting teary.

Stop crying.

She's not worth your tears.

She just cheated on you.

I slumped back on the cold wall, sliding to the ground. I wiped the remaining tears with my sleeve and sucked it up. I'm not the one who's supposed to cry. No Styles is supposed to cry... Well exept for Marcel, but that's a different story!

I took one last look at my reflection and quietly opened the door. But, the door didn't budge. I pulled on the door even harder and it still didn't move. I punched and kicked it, but still nothing worked. I must've locked myself in here when I slammed the door.

"Help!" I called. "Help!"

I banged on the door, called out for help.

"Who's in there?" A female voice called. "Harry Styles!" I called back.

"Harry! I'll help you." She tried to pull on the door. I heard her footsteps run away, thinking she ditched me.

About five minutes later, the principle and the girl came back. Principle Veroncia finally opened the door and set me free. "Thank you!" I gasped for fresh air. "You should actually be thanking Ariana." She pointed to her. She gave me a warm smile. "Oh. Thanks." I mutter. "Well, get off to class now." Principle Veronica shooed us.

We both nodded and went to English class.

"What's wrong, Harry?" Ariana asked. "Nothing." I rudely turned away from her. "Did I do something?" She innocently asks. "Yes." I say. "What'd I do?" She places her hand on my shoulder. "You should know." I try to hold back little tears.

Looks like this hariana ship is gonna hit an iceberg. So, here's your new chapter! Hope you liked it.

Follow my twitter: @terri5sos for more updates and news on my stories.

Thank you all so fucking much for 8.7k on 'forget all we said' !!! I love you all to death, never forget that!!

Until then... Mwah