Can't love

I woke up, seeing that Ariana is right next to me. Her breathing is slow, and her eyes are lightly shut.

She looks so beautiful, but no one but me knows she's insane.

Her bubbly personality, her weirdness, everything. She's perfect to me.

A small knock on the door brings me back to reality.

"Ari? Can we talk?" A voice, I suppose is Frankie speaks from the other side of the door. "Ariana?"

"Ari bear. It's Frankie." I lightly shake her shoulders.

"Hmm?" She turns over to face me, wiping the sleep from her eyes.

"Your brother. He wants to talk to you." I quickly repeat.

Her eyes go wide and shoots up. "A minute! I gotta... Change!" She takes my hand and shoves me into the closet.

"You're hiding me in the closet?" I try to get up, but she pushes me back in.

"Shut up and stay." She slams the closet door.

I slightly open the door and peak my head out.

"Morning Frankie." She smiles, like nothing just happened.

"Good morning." He steps in. "I thought I heard a voice."

"I was on the phone with Liz. We were planning on going to the mall." She smiles again.

Frankie furrows his eyebrows, shaking his head. "Anyways. I just wanted to talk to you about yesterday." He sits on the corner of her bed.

"What's there to talk about?" Ariana mumbles.

"Many things."

"Let's hear it then." She crosses her arms.

"For one thing, Harry is a bad kid. A Styles triplet is bad. Regardless who they are." Frankie begins.

I softly cough on purpose.

"What was that?" He looks around her room.

"Me!" Ariana smiles a little.

"You're acting a little strange today. Are you alright?" He asks.

"Why wouldn't I be?" She chuckles.

"As I was saying. No Styles is trustworthy. And second, I don't want you to see that Harry boy again. I don't want you to get hurt."

"No! You can't tell me what to do. I know you care, but you don't know Harry like I do." Ariana stands up.

"Listen first. Why don't you go on a date with Luke? He's a good kid. I arranged a get together just for you and him." Frankie smiles.

"No! You can't tell me who to love and cannot. And Luke a good kid? Oh please, you haven't seen the other side of that kid! He smokes, hooks up with every girl, sneaks out, gets drunk. I bet he's already a father to 10 girls, but he won't admit it. I love Luke, but not that way. He's my bestfriend. Not my boyfriend." Ariana thrashes out.

"And how the hell would you know? Were you one of those girls? Do you smoke and sneak out?" He frowns.

"Of course not! He tells me these things." She mutters. "Just get out and drop this. Okay?"

Frankie eventually leaves, with a slam of the door.

I crawl out of the closet, sitting next to Ariana.

"You okay?" I rub her back.

"Yeah. I'm just frustrated with Frankie. I don't wanna date Luke. I wanna date you." She turns to me.

"Wait, really?" I fumble with my hands.

"Yeah. Of course. Why would you think otherwise?" She lifts my chin, making me look into her eyes.

"I dunno... I just guess that Luke's cooler than me. Better looking. He's like your bestfriend in the world. He plays guitar and sings really good."

"Stop that." Ariana says. "Stop. Sure, Luke is really cool and charming, but you're no different. I chose you. Not Luke. And yeah, he can play a guitar, but you can play football. He sings, yes, but you do too. You're both amazing!"

I give a small smile, knowing my world is complete with Ariana right here.

The chapter seems kinda short to me. I'm sorry haha. i just wanted you guys to get the update :D

Did any of you notice the closet reference with Harry? Because of Louis and Harry.. Larry. No? Ok.
I'm not very funny. Aha sorry.