Finally found

Hold up.. I actually updated?! Haha I just wanted to apologize for not even bothering to update for 3 months. But now i'm here so don't panic!

So this is gonna be like a big surprise and you're gonna hate me even more but this is the last chapter for this story.

Oh and i apologize if this is sloppy, its like pretty late at night here lol

So here goes..

Harry's pov

I just stare at her, not even believing she's here with him.

Luke also turns around and catches a glimpse in my direction, glaring at me and holding her close to his side.

I tried to keep it calm and professional, but he's really pushing it for me. I began to walk my way to Luke and Ariana but Louis takes a hold to my wrist and so does Liam.

"Hey where're you off to?" Liam pulls me back.

"Going to have a chat with Luke." I release from their weak grips.

"Oh, no way in hell you're not." Louis tries to take my hand again, but I think ahead of time and step away from them as far as possible.

"I'm not gonna beat the shit out of him, relax, will you?" I calmly say.

"We're watching you." Liam glares, and Louis does that gesture where he puts his two fingers near his eyes and points them towards me.

I slip my way through the packed bar, finally making my way to the two.

"Hey, Harry." Luke shows off his dimples.

From the side, I could see Ashton and Calum slowly rise up, prepared for anything that happens.

"Oh don't you 'hey harry' me." I growl at him.

"Okay." He raises his eyebrows,"What do you want?"

"You should know damn well what I actually want." I keep my voice calm, but intimidating.

"No, really, I don't. Why don't you tell me?"

"I want Ariana back." I take her hand in mine, her looking back and forth between the both of us, completely helpless.

"Guys." Ashton steps in between us,"You're both so stupid, stop it before we really get kicked out."

"Shut up, Ash." Luke rolls his blue eyes.

"Well, I think it's fair that the lady gets to choose who she wants." Calum speaks up.

"Whose side are you on?" Luke throws his hands up.

"No one's but Ariana's because it's her fucking life, duh." Calum raises his eyebrows.

"Well, whose it gonna be?" Luke and I both say in sync.

"I-I don't know." Ariana sighs and runs out of the bar.

"Good going, you dipshit." I throw my head back.

"I didn't even say shit, so don't go pointing your finger at me." He sits back down not even bothering to chase after his own girlfriend.

"Aren't you gonna make sure she's alright?" I tower over him for once.

"No, why would I?"

"I don't know, maybe that she's your date?"

"It doesn't matter anyways, I really don't have those kind of feelings for her, I just wanted to make her happy. So you should go and comfort her before I seriously change my fucking mind." He slouches in his seat.

"You're pretty okay for an asshole." I nod at him, running off to check on Ari.

I see her sitting down against the walls, looking down at her knees.

"Mind if I sit?" I stand tall over her.

"Sure." She quietly responds.

"I'm sorry." I begin.

"For?"

"For everything."

"Why does it matter? You probably hate me." She picks up tiny pebbles off the concrete.

"Who said I hated you?" I chuckled, holding my legs closer to my chest.

"I did." He quietly laughs more to herself.

"If you'd like, we can start over."

She looks up at me with a blank expression, like she's deciding if this should be a deal or not.

"But what about Luke?" She asks.

"Alright, who was the first one to come outside and check if you were okay?" I test her.

"You." She whispers.

"Wait, what was that? Couldn't hear you." I tease.

"I said you, stupid." She cracks a small smile.

"Now, would you care to start all over?" I ask once again.

"Yeah, that'd be cool."

"Well, hello there pretty lady. I'm Harry Styles. And you are?" I hold out my hand as Ariana shakes it.

"I'm Ariana Grande. It's such a pleasure to meet you."

"I think I've fallen in love with someone I just met." I laugh, holding her close and never letting go.

Okay yeah, yeah, very cliche ending and i hope it wasnt too bad and sloppy?¿

GOODNIGHT I NEED SLEEP