Just because

"Ariana?" I ask in disbelief.

"Harry, it's not what it looks like, promi-." She pushed Jeffrey away.

"Oh save it because I don't care." "Get the hell out of my brother's room!" I yelled. I've never been this mad before.

"Let's go, Ari." Jeffrey grabbed her wrists. "No. Fuck off." She glared at him. He just threw his arms up and walked downstairs. "You don't have to overreact ok? We're not dating." She said. I opened my mouth to say something, but knew she was right.

"Um, can you please go? I must study for the math exams." Marcel butted in. "Fine." I stormed off and slammed his door. "Harry." Ariana tried to catch up. But I continued to walk. "Harry!" She called. I kept walking until I was in my backyard. I must've lost her between the big crowd. Good.

How was I ever so stupid? I run my hands through my curls. I should've known that she's trouble. She's part of the cheerleader group to begin with. Either they act dumb or they're street smart. And she's smart. Listen to me. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

I sat there for a few more minutes until someone decides to sit next to me. "Go away." I demand. "It's my house too." Edward held two cups. "Not in the mood." I say. "It's your favorite." He hands me the drink. I sigh heavily and take the cup. "What do you need?" I plainly ask. "Nothing, damn." He says. "There's gotta be a catch." "No, no." "Then go!" I yell. "Fancy Nancy much are we?" "God damn." I hit him. "So, I heard about Jeff and Ari." He crushes his cup in his hand. "Where'd you get that?" I ask, looking up at him. "Jeff himself. Punched him and such." Ed says. "You punched him?" I chuckle. "What for?" "He was being a dick to you. Everyone knows you like Ari. He was trying to make you jealous." Ed explains. "You did it for me?" I smile. "Don't get used to it dipshit. I feel nice tonight." And there's the Edward I know.

"Harry..?" I heard that voice. "Oh, sup Ari." Ed turns around. "See ya loser." Edward went back into the house.

"Can I sit down?" She asks. "I don't know, can you?" I sassily say. She just looks at me like she's a lost puppy. "Just sit."

We both sat there in complete silence. The music was booming and some people were talking back here. "I'm sorry." She finally says. "Why?" I ask. "For Jeffrey. But he kissed me. I tried to get away from him." She explains. "I don't know." I shrug. "You don't know?" "I just- I just really fucking like you if that's not obvious enough, I'm such a fuck up for thinking I would get you because you're so damn hard to get even if I'm the popular one, i guess but-" Ariana stops my talking and places her soft lips on my lips. I pull her into a bear hug, smelling in her strawberry shampoo.

"You talk too much." She digs her face into my chest. I laugh,"So are we dating now?" She pulls away from my grip and bites her lip. "I don't know..." She blushes. "If you wanna..." She continues. "It's up to you." "So is this the part where I ask you out?" She shrugs and I grab her petite hand. "Ariana Grande, will you go out with me?" I kiss her hand. "Love to." She smiles. "But keep it secret." "Why?" "Just because."

Shortish chapter aha. So guess who's going to a One Direction concert on Niall's birthday?! Meeee yeyyyy