A little mix

My writer's block is FINALLY out of the way :D so, here's your new chapter!

Ariana and I sit in my room, listening to the rain pour down in the London streets. She's going through all my crap in my room, from old sports trophies to trying on my clothes.

"You look good in my shirts." I smile, as she turns around, observing herself in the mirror. "You think so?" She laughs. "Yeah. You can keep the ones you tried on." I get off the bed, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I can?" Her face lightens up. "Sure. I rarely wear them anymore." She just smiles and kisses my cheek, walking to pick up the shirts.

"I just wanna know one thing." She says. "What is it love?" I ask. "How the hell do you get yourself into these jeans? They're skinnier than mine." She chuckles. "I don't know." I simply shrug. "I just do."

The next couple of hours was being idiots and watching movies.

Ariana's curled up on the couch, sleeping. She still has pink spots in her hair from the smoothie and so do I. The kitchen's a fucking mess, and I should probably go clean it up before Marcel gets mad.

I hear the door unlock and I see my two brothers walk in.

"Next time, you're going in the trunk." Edward scolds Marcel. "It's not my fault I got pushed into the mud." He mutters, quickly walking past Ed. "What was that?" Ed frowns. "Nothing." Marcel runs up to his room.

"What happened?" I ask, looking at Ariana, who was still sleeping.

"Michael and Luke pushed Marcel into the mud afterschool." Edward laughs. "I really hate your friends with a passion." I say. "At least my friends aren't little wusses." He mocks me. "How are my friends wusses?" "That Zayn guy! He can't even look me in the eye." Ed smirks. "I know he wants Perrie. He just can't have her because I've got her all over me." He says proudly. "Fuck off." I chuck a pillow at his face. He flips me off and walks up to his room, finally leaving me in peace.

Later, Marcel comes downstairs with a fresh t-shirt and jeans. His hair isn't combed to the side, like usual. It looks exactly like mine and Ed's hairdo. And on his wrist is.. "A tattoo?" I blurted out. He turns to me, startled. "W-what?" He stutters. "You got a tattoo!" I walk over to him, checking out his new ink. "Nice." I smile. "It's just a small one." He takes his hand out of my grip. "What does that say?" I look over, but he just hides his tattoo. "It's just an airplane." He shrugs. "Like the one Louis has?" "I guess." "Ok, cool." I turn around to see Ariana just waking up. "I'm gonna go to the library." He turns away, walking out the door.

"Was that Ed?" Ariana wipes the sleep out of her beautiful eyes. "It was Marcel." I correct her. "Wait, that can't be him." She laughs. "Yeah it is! If that was Eddy, he'd had tattoos all over." I kiss the top of her petite nose. "I've never seen Marcel with hair like yours." She smiles and looks into my eyes.

"I gotta go now." She clicks her phone off. "Awww, can't you just stay forever. we can run away." I pout. "I wish." She giggles, pecking my lips. "We can run away later, but for now my mum needs me home for supper." She cups my face before leaving.

"Harry!" Edward calls. "What?!" I yell back. "There's no more loo rolls!"

Oh boy.

Im sorry if i couldnt update.. Some assbag stole my phone during school... But now i've got it back haha yay!