Makeups

It's nearly been 2 weeks since the arguement and we haven't talked, texted, or looked at eachother in the hallways.

And the worst part that makes my heart completly break is that Ariana's hanging out with Luke, and getting handsy.

I sigh, looking at them smiling at eachother during lunch.

"Mate, looking will only make it worse." Liam puts his hand on my shoulders.

"I know, Li. But I just can't help but look." I admit.

"Hey, how about we all go to the bar tonight? It's friday for crying out loud!" Zayn speaks up,"Just us. No girls." The boys all nod in agreement, waiting for me to make a decision.

"Oh c'mon, Harry. Would you rather stay at home crying about Ariana or hang out with your best mates and have a good time?" Louis nudges me.

"Louis..." Liam shoots him a glare.

He just puts his hands up in defence.

"You're right, Lou. I'd rather hang out with you guys. Just like the old times." I weakly smile.

The boys all cheer and chant "Harry's back!"

-----------

The day went by quickly and by the time the bell rang, I was the first to get out of class.

No practice today because coach's daughter's graduating collage.

I head straight home, running upstairs.

"What's the rush?" Edward calls.

"Heading to the bar tonight, gonna get ready." I close my door.

I hear footsteps follow towards my room, Edward quickly opening the door.

"Get out!" I shove him away.

"No, you can't go there tonight! I'm going there with my friends." He steps back in.

"What?" My heart almost sank. Edward's friends, which means Ashton, Michael, Calum, and... Luke.

"Is l-luke gonna be there?" I stutter, my throat becoming dry.

"Yeah, what about him?" Ed asks.

"Nothing, just wondering." I mumble.

"You just don't wanna fucking see him because he stole Ariana from you, isn't it?" He got me right on target.

"No." I lie.

"Bullshit." He mocks my tone.

"Get out." I shove him out the door.

He flips me off and goes downstairs, continuing doing whatever the hell he was doing.

I text Zayn, wanting to get out of the night out.

Me: Zayn I don't wanna go anymore

Zayn: what? Why? You agreed to this

Me: i know. Im sorry, just feeling sick :(

Zayn: bullshit

Me: okay you got me. Edward told me his group of friend's are gonna be there.

Zayn: as in cal, ash, mike, and luke?

Me: no, dora, boots, the map, and backpack

Zayn: -_-

Zayn: just go with us tonight! Don't let Luke bother you

Me: i dont know..

Zayn: please?

Me: fine. But for you