Parties

I walked into my house with Ariana standing behind me. I saw Edward and Calum pouring beer into red solo cups. Perrie came in through the backyard, holding a cigarette inbetween her fingers. "I'm home bitches." I set my keys on the coffee table. Edward turned to me and back to the beer. Marcel came down the stairs as he spotted Ariana, and walked back up. "Where are you going?" I ask him. "Anywhere but here."

"Your house is amazing." Ariana says. "Thanks, but it can get boring here. And there's too many expensive things. Ed and I always end up breaking them." I say. "I'd love to live here." She laughs. "We can share a room." I mutter. "What was that?" "Nothing." I pull off a smile.

"Hey, watch this." I grab an empty solo cup and fill it halfway with water. "Hey Ed." I call. "What?" He turns around to face me. "Mad?" I threw the cup of water straight in his face, making him jump back. "Why'd you do that in my face?" He rubbed his eyes. "Or nah?" Everyone started to laugh. "It's not funny!" He continued to wipe his eyes. Calum shut up and continued to pour the drinks. Perrie got up from her chair and helped Ed. "It's ok babe.." I heard Perrie soothe him.

I turned my attention to Ariana, whose still laughing. "Wanna tour?" I put my arm out. "Gladly." She linked arms with me and we walked to the backyard. "This is the backyard." I motion to the large area. "Whoa." She gasps. "The rose garden, the field for soccor, fountain in the middle, and the pool just over there." I point out the main things. She walks around the backyard, examining the area. She smiles and squeals out of no where. "What?" I turn around to see what caught her attention. "You have a dog?!" She runs over to it. "Yeah, but he hates me." I say. "In fact, he hates all of us." "He seems to love me." She giggles. "What's his name?" "Snowflake." Snowflake's cuddling up to Ariana and looks like he loves her. "Snow hates everyone. How'd you get him to like you in a snap?" I laugh. "I don't know." She shrugs. "Guess I'm just good with dogs or something." She continues to pet Snow. She kisses it's head and he runs back to his dog house. "Shall we continue?" I say. "We shall." She links our arms together again. I take her through a door, that leads to a room. "Here is the music room." I say. "Wow." Her eyes travel around the room. "A recording studio? Music journal? Guitars? Drum set?" He hands go over the guitar. "Yup." I rock back and forth. "Do you mind?" She holds my music journal. "Uh, sure." She smiles and goes through my songs. "They're not good. I was just goofing off." I blush a little. I watch her as she scans the book having a wide smile on her face. "Can i record something?" She asks. "Go for it." I sit myself down on the recorder's chair. She steps into the tiny room, putting on the headphones. I give her a quick thumbs up letting her know she can go. She clears her throat and begins to read off my journal.

"People say we shouldn't be together

Too young to know about forever

But I say, they don't know what they're talk, talking about

Cos' this love is only getting stronger

So I don't wanna wait any longer

I just wanna tell the world that you're mine

They don't about the things we do

They don't know about the 'I love you's'

But i betcha if they only knew, they would just be jealous of us

They don't know about the up all night's

They don't know that I've waited all my life

Just to find a love that feels this right

Baby they don't know about us

One touch and I was a believer

Every kiss, it gets a little sweeter