First fight

Ariana's mum left for work and Frankie went out to go hang out with some friends, so it's just me and Ari.

I lay in bed next to her watching Friends.

"You know, I really like you and no one really made me feel this way before." I say to Ariana.

She looks up at me, smiling,"Me too."

"It's stupid that your brother won't give me a chance. I'm not like Eddy." I continue on.

"Yup." Ariana nods, still focusing on the show.

"And I think he's fucked up for thinking you can't be with me just because of my brothers." I roll my eyes.

She takes her eyes off the screen quicker than Edward throwing a punch at someone.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She questions. "Are you saying Frankie's fucked up?"

"No. I mean, yeah a little. But he can't control you like this. I don't know?" I try to find the right words.

"No, you know exactly what you're saying. You just called my brother fucked up." She pokes my chest, but not in a teasing way, this time it kinda hurt.

"I-I didn't say that." I stutter.

"Bullshit." She crosses her arms. "He may be annoying but now I realize he was only protecting me. He's not fucked up. I think you are."

"Okay, damn. You don't have to be such a bitch about it." I mutter.

"Now I'm a bitch, huh?" She glares at me.

"Yes. You are." I dare say and right in her face too.

"I should've listened to Frankie." She turns away from me.

I hear light sobs come from her, and I put my hand on her shoulder,"Ari bear, I didn't mean i-"

"You did. You just said that to my face. I hate you. I should've listened to my brother. You're just like Edward. From looks to personality. And you know what? I think I should've kept Luke as my boyfriend. At least he wouldn't say I'm a bitch to my face." Ariana rants.

"Look, I'm sorry." I shove my hands in my pockets. I'm lost in words. And the worst part? All of those are true. I guess I am just like Ed.

"Well 'sorry' doesn't fix everything." She wipes her eyes and puts on a serious face,"Please leave."

Just as I was about to go out the door, she calls my name.

I turn around, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Then those two words left her mouth.

"Come back."

Was what I was hoping.

"We're over."

Is what I expected. And she said it.

Verrrry short chapter! Sorry for the long update, I felt like and uncool penguin for not updating :( but here it is

School's almost over, so that means no more late updates! Celebrate! Lets have a chocolate milk party :)

I have so many good ideas for the upcoming chapter(s) so beeeee prepared :D

Love yawl mwah <3