Kiss in the rain

"Harry." She starts again. My lips quiver and I hit the pedal, making the car go faster by the second. "Harry!" She calls. "Calm down! Harry!" She grabs the wheel, controlling the car.

After things calmed down, I stopped the car and set it on the side of the road. I sigh, closing my eyes and resting my head on my sweaty palms.

Ariana keeps quiet before breaking the long silence. "What was that for?"

I look at her through my teary green eyes. "I lost it, okay?" I lick my lips. "Why? What's up with you?" She raises her voice. "Me? What's up with me?" I chuckle.

"You. You're the reason I'm like this." I say. "What? Me?" She looks a little taken back. "Yes you! Don't act like you don't know shit!" I yell. "What have I ever done?!" She yells back. "You kissed that son of a bitch, Luke! I really thought you liked me!" I wiped away the little tears. She was not crying as well,"He kissed me." She says. "Right." I laugh. "And then you smiled." I said. "It's not what it seems." Her eyes were beginning to fire up. "STOP LYING TO ME!" I yell.

She was now a wreck, and she tightly pursed her lips. She shakes her head and gets out of the car. "I didn't like you at first! But everyday I kept on falling in love with you! Yes, I did date Luke, but I broke up with him yesterday! BECAUSE OF YOU, HARRY. SO YOU WANNA BE MAD AT ME FOR LOVING YOU, BE MY DAMN GUEST!" She slams the door and storms off, as rain is about of fall.

I sit back in my chair, watching her walk away. What have I done? I jumped to conclusions! I fucked up! That's it! She's walking away...

Harry, she's walking away! Harry! Harry, she's walking out of your life, go get her!

I quickly get out of the car and chase after her. It began pouring like crazy.

"Ariana!" I call. "Go away." I hear a crying voice. "Ariana." I spot her, walking even further. "Ariana." I say again. "Stop. Just drop it, okay?" She cries. "Ariana, just hear me out." I grab her wrists. "Let go!" She struggles. "No." I stare into her eyes.

I swallow hard,"I'm sorry. For everything. For ignoring you, for jumping to conclusions, everything. I've never fallen so hard for girl before. You're different, and I like that. All the other girls at school pressure themselves to be perfect. You don't do that. They starve themselves to be skinny, when they already are. You don't do that. They wear 10 pounds of make-up. You don't fucking do that. I don't want girls who pressure themselves, I want a girl who's herself. Fun, weird, and not perfect. And that girl happens to be you. I could continue all day, buy I can't. So to sum it all up... I LOVE YOU ARIANA-BUTERA GRANDE!" I smile at her.

"Harry." She smiles at me, gently touching my face. "I love you too."

"Good." I laugh.

I lift her off the ground and spin her around, bringing her in for a kiss. The rain pours harder, making our clothes stick against eachother.

She rests her forehead against mine, smiling at me. "What a romantic." She chuckles. "A kiss in the rain. Check." I say, laughing.

short chapter! Ahhh sorry haha. But this is gotta be one of my favorites! So cute :) well... Until next time...

Follow my twitter! @terri5sos