Diconnected

Harry's pov

I lay down on my clean bed, staring at the ceiling. I let out a frustrated sigh, turning my body to face the window.

I never knew Marcel felt that way. Now that I really think about it, he always was the one to listen to my constant complaints, accomplishments, love stories, anything actually. I felt bad I just now realized it.

I'm such a fuck up sometimes.

I sit up, running my hands through my messy curls.

I bet Marcel's really mad at me. I bet he doesn't even wanna see my face around anymore.

I shouldn't worry about it so much. He really can't hold a grudge for that long.

I open my door, heading downstairs seeing that Perrie and Edward are in an arguement.

I quickly walk past them, slipping outside to the backyard.

I see Michael leaning against the wall, smoking. He sees me standing there. "Want one?" He hands me a pack. "I don't really like things that come from you, but, this brand is the good one." I take a cig from the box. "Thanks." I barely utter out.

"So what're they fighting about?" I ask. "This time."

"I don't know. It all started with Edward texting some girl and not paying attention to Perrie. She got fucking pissed and went all nosy on him. She thinks he's cheating. Damn if she doesn't trust Ed, why even date him." Michael lets out a puff of smoke.

"They always fight. It's getting annoying." I mumble.

It was silent between me and Michael. We never really got along. In fact, I never got along with Edward's friends. I'm just surprised we're actually having a conversation.

"You know, Luke hates you." Michael says after the awkward silence.

"Why?"

"You totally stole Ariana from him! Such a badass move."

"He should get over it. It's been like a month." I let out some smoke.

Michael just scoffs. "It's not funny when he's angry."

"Please, I live with Edward for fuck's sake." I point out.

"You got that right." Michael agrees. He runs his hand through his thin hair.

I remember a few years ago, his hair was thick and now it's mostly gone due to all is stupid hair dye.

"Dammit Perrie!" Edward screams.

Michael and I both jolt our heads to look through the glass door and observe the arguement.

We both see an angry Edward and an upset Perrie. She simply flips him off, turning around to leave.

He grips her wrists, pulling her in for a kiss, but she just pulls back, slapping him right in the face. She leaves without another word, leaving Edward running up to his room in anger.

"I guess they're officially over." Michael says. I nod in agreement, knowing Zayn would be happy to hear that.

"I'm gonna go home." He opens the door, returning back inside.

I lean against the wall, finishing off the cigarette. I toss it to the ground, heading to the front yard.

I yank out my phone, calling Ariana.

"Hello?" She picks up.

"Hey. You okay from this morning?" I ask.

"Yeah, I was just upset. Still am." She mutters.

"Hey, what're you doing now?" I hold the phone closer to my ear.

"Just watching TV and listening to the radio." She tells me.

"I'm coming over. Turn off the radio. Turn off the TV shows. Hang up the telephone, and just be here with me."

"I like the sound of that." She chuckles, hanging up the call.

I make my journey to Ariana's house, knowing it's a tricky thing to do after what happened earlier.

I quietly run to her room window, picking up pebbles small enough not to smash open her window.

*Plunk* *Plunk*

I continue to throw the little rocks.

She finally opens the window, delighted to see me.

I drop the remaining pebbles and smile up her her beautiful self.

"Harry!" She smiles.

"Risky move, huh?" I shove my hands in my pockets, trying to look badass.

"Very." She giggles, leaning on the window. "Get the ladder!"

I successfully climb up to her room, jumping in doing so.

"So what happened when I left?" She runs her tiny fingers through my hair.

"Nothing much really. He was about to hit me though." I explain. "Hit you?" She fell into concern. "WAS. He was about to." I quickly assure her. "I know. But still." She whispers. "I'm fine. Okay?" I hold her hands. "Okay."

"Good." I say before leaning in for a kiss. Our lips connect, but she instantly pulls away. "What?" I ask, confusion written all over me. "Your breath smells like smoke. Have your been smoking?"

"Yeah. Maybe. Why, you don't like it?" I check my breath.

"Are you kidding me? I hate smoke! Either get rid of it or no kisses tonight."

"Haven't you ever tried one? Like ever?" I ask.

She scoffs,"No. Never have and possibly never will."

"How about I get you hooked without you ever trying one." I smirk.

"What do you me-" I cut her off, reconnecting our lips. She gasps, allowing me for an easy entrance. My tounge licks her bottom lip, hands roaming her beautiful curved body.

"Like the smoke now?" I chuckle, pressing our foreheads together.

"If it's gonna end like this all the time, then yeah." She smiles.

I just simply smile, happy that I'm here with her,"We really get disconnected."

Yay for updates!

Hows it going guys? I love you all and you should know that :) mwah mwah!!

I know those aren't the exact lyrics to disconnected, but bear with me.

TFIOS reference. Did anyone see it? Aha