Our little secret

The next day, everyone surrounded Edward, asking what happened and all. My stomach still hurt, and so does my back. I'm pretty sure Marcel's back hurts like hell since Ed gave him a pretty hard shove to the wall.

"Woah, mate. You look beaten." Liam shut his locker. "I was." I mumbled. "What happened?" Zayn asked. "Ed and I got into a fight." "Didn't you and him promise your parents not to fight for a few months?" Niall questioned. "Yeah. It's a good thing my Mum and Robin aren't home yet." The bell rung and we all rushed into homeroom.

Lunch rolled by, as the popular kids all sat in the same area.

I got up from my chair, making my way (downtown haha jk) to Ariana. "Going somewhere?" Louis said as he threw water in Niall's face. Niall groaned, throwing his eaten apple at Louis. "Fuck you." He flipped Niall off as the other lads were laughing. "Just to the cheerleader's table." I shrugged. "Get some." Louis winked. "Oh, shut up." I nudged his head.

"Hey, Ari." I kissed her cheek. "Hi." She plainly said. I sat down next to her, her friends looking at me like I just threw away all their makeup. "Need something, Harry?" Eleanor spoke. "Just here to say hi to Ari." I smiled at her. She gave me a small smile and turned to face Danielle. "You said hi already. Leave." Ellie said. Sassy. "Fine. Bye." I left the table, sitting back at my spot. "You really got some there." Lou shook his hands in the air as the boys all laughed.

My phone buzzed, alerting me I got a text.

Ariana: remember to keep it between us, love
Me: oh forgot sorry babe<3
Ariana: its ok. Love you(:
Me: but why do you want it to be secret?
Ariana: somethings just have to be kept a secret
Me: i just wanna tell everyone you're mine though...
Ariana: i know me too. But just do this for me? Please?
Me: fine. Only because i love you haha

Why does she want it to be a secret so bad?

"Harry!" Marcel called. "What?" I looked at him. He was awkwardly standing on the opposite side of the lunchroom. "Can you sit with me for a little bit? Some students are bothering me" "Uhhh... Sure." I got up from my seat and walked towards him. "You know what? You can come over to this side for once." I say. "Styles!" Michael shot up from his seat. "No!" Luke called. "He can't sit on this side!" Leigh called. "Shut the fuck up! He's my brother." Wait, I didn't say that. My mouth was closed. Did Edward say that?

His eyebrows were furrowed, and he had a frown on stretched aross his face. His arms were crossed, and the damn idiot was wearing sunglasses inside a room. "Edward, you know the nerds can't sit on this side." Michael said. "And? Everyone's being too loud, it's pissing me off. I said that so all of you would shut the hell up." He growled. "Sure, let that be the reason." I chuckled.

I led Marcel to my table. He just stood there, looking at the Ariana's table. "Sit." I pat the seat next to me. "Ok." He squeaked, sitting himself down.

The day passed by and I was kicking soccor balls to Louis as Marcel was finishing his homework.

I ran into the locker rooms, getting a drink of water until I heard Edward called my name. "What?" I wipe the sweat off my forehead. "You got any condoms?" He asked. "What the hell? For what?" I squirt my water bottle at his face. "Cut that out douche!" He slapped the bottle from my hands. "I have detention with Perrie. And it's Mrs. Baker's class. You know she doesn't stay in the room." Edward explains. "Ok? And how'd you get detention?" "I was holding Perrie's pack of cigarettes and Mrs. Bakers thought it was mine. I told her it was Perrie's. She didn't know who to believe so she gave us both 2 hour detentions right now. So this gives me a chance to punish Pez." He smirks. "I don't have any." I lie. "I know you do you little shit." He punches my arm. "Fine, they're in my backpack. Front pocket." I point over to my black jansport bag. "Sick, mate. Thanks asshole." He grabs a few packs. "Whoa, you only need one!" I stop him. "You don't know that!" He tries to manuver out of my block. "You can only have one." "Too bad!" He runs away faster than a blink.

I groan and run back onto the field.