Drunk

I came home with a fully drunk Edward. "Haha you look like me." He tugged at my curls. "Don't touch me." I slapped his hand away from my face. "But you're like my... Twin." He whispered the last part. "That's because we are twins!" I tried to focus on the road. "What about that third one?" He slurred. "Yeah, him too."

I pulled into our driveway. The house looked fine, nothing looks burned or torn. Good job, Marcel.

I slung Ed over my shoulder, carrying the wasted bastard to his room. "Go to sleep." I slammed his door. "Damn.." I rubbed my eyes. My head is litterally pounding, I don't know what Zayn gave me to drink back at the party, but whatever the fuck it was, it's causing me pains. It's one thing to take a drunk brother home, but it's another for him to constantly tug on my curls and pull my face and have a massive headache. I went to my room and just passed out on the floor.

The sun was shinging through the curtains and I groaned on how much my head hurts. Dammit Zayn. I got off from the floor and closed the curtains. I muttered curse words under my breath and walked downstairs nearly falling myself to death. "Harry, you alright?" Marcel ran over to help me. "Yeah. Just tired. Have a little headache. Do we have any coffee?" I shut my eyes, feeling the headache kick in again. "Yeah, I'll make you one. Just sit down for a minute." Marcel ran back to the kitchen, getting the coffee bags.

He was always so good to me, but I treat him badly sometimes and I feel bad. Maybe I should be nicer to him. But that would probably be a one day promise, I laughed.

I heard a loud crash upstairs and a door opening. "Fucking hell." Edward groaned, holding his messy curls. "Dammit, I over drank again didn't I?" He asked me as he walked downtje stairs. "You think you idiot?" I chuckled. He sighed and plopped down on the couch. "Here's your drink, Harry ." Marcel handed me the hot coffee. "Thanks." "What about me?" Edward asked. "Do you want anything?" Marcel asked. "Yeah, I do." Ed scoffed. "I want breakfast and soda." He demanded. Marcel nodded and hurried back to the kitchen. "You know, you don't have to be so mean to him. He does alot for us. And he's our brother." I took a sip of the coffee. I could feel the headache going away at last. But my whole body aches from crashing on the floor last night. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Ed rolls his green eyes.

10 minutes later, Marcel comes out with a plate full of waffles and a glass full of soda. Edward quickly takes the plate and devours the waffles. "Thanks, Marcie." I smiled at him. He gave a quick smile and ran back up to his toom without another word.

Ed placed his plate down and got up to the front door. "Going somewhere?" I aksed him. "Just to Perrie's." He threw on his jacket and headed out. He was most likely to get drunk again because her house has alot of drinks. It's like Ed's little heaven on Earth.

I obviously don't wanna stay home with Marcel because he'll just start telling me about his rock collection and shit. So I guess I'm heading out.

"Marcel, I'm going out!" I called. He came down holding a bunch of papers and a few rocks on top of it. "Again?" "Yes, I'll just be gone for a little while." I walked out of the door, forgetting to say good-bye.

I don't even know where to go today. The mall is so stupid, and I don't wanna go over to any of the lad's houses because they must be drunk from last night. I leaned back in my chair and just thought. Hey, i'll just go to the tattoo parlor. I've been wanting to get another one anyways.

I started the car and drove off to the parlor.

"Hey, Edward, what'll it be today?" Mark, the owner of the tattoo parlor asked. "It's Harry." I corrected him. "Oh, sorry man. Take a seat." I sat down. "So, what do you want inked today?" Mark got his tools ready. "Uhhh." I thought. "It's ok, man. Just think about it for a second." Mark turned back to his paperwork and stuff.

"Mark, I got it." I motioned for him to come over. "Alright, Styles." He got his tools again. "I want a tattoo of the words 17black a little above my chest.

"Ok, you got it." I took off my t-shirt and it smelled like shit. "Ew." I muttered. I guess I didn't change from Last night's party. I threw my shirt on the ground and sat back on the chair. Mark began drawing on the location where I wanted my new tattoo. I started to laugh at some parts because I was kinda ticklish. "Stay still Styles." Mark said. "I can't! It kinda tickles." I tried to stop laughing. "Well, it's gonna stop tickling in a second." Mark chuckled. He finished with the sketch of the tattoo. Now for the real part.

Mark pressed the machine on my skin, tracing along the sketch. "Ow.." I winced. "Told you it would stop tickling." He have a slight smile. He finished with the outline of the tattoo and then he came back to square one to color it in. Mark eventually finished and gave me a mirror to check it out.

My skin was so red and it burned like hell. But I really liked my new ink. "Thanks, bro." I shook Mark's hand. He nodded and went to go clean up as I threw my shirt back on. "How much will it be?" I took out my wallet. "Nah, it's on the house. Ed told me that your family's running low on cash so, don't sweat about it." Mark said. "What? Ed's talking shit then. Our family isn't running low. We're nearly millionaires." Edward, that little bastard. "Now, how much is it?" I asked again. "Don't worry about it. You don't have to pay this time." Mark smiled. I thanked him and went back out to my car.

As I was about to call Edward, he called me first. "Harry, party at Perrie's again." "I don't wanna go." I said. "What the fuck? You love going to parties." Edward whined. "I already have a fucking headache from last night, I don't want more." "Well, it's your lost." "Whatever, oh and why'd you tell Mark our family's running low on money? That's not fucking right, man." I said. "Look, it was just one little thing. Get over it." I sighed and leaned back in my chair. "So what'd you get inked today?" Edward asked. "A 17Black tat just a little above my chest." I smirked. "Laaaaame. How come your inks are so boring and confusing?" "Like yours are any better?" I lightly chuckled. "They're cool." He corrected me. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever makes you happy." I clicked off my phone and pulled out of the driveway.

I came around the corner of my house and saw Ariana walking her dog. I rolled down the window and called out her name. "Oh, hi Harry." She plainly spoke. "What's up?" I asked. "What the hell does it look like?" She chuckled, holding up her dog's leash. "Yeah... Stupid question." I muttered. "Are you going to Perrie's party?" She finally asked after a long moment of silence. "Nah, I'm tired. Just got a new tat and all." I said. "Oh, can I see it?" She asked with more life this time. "Um, sure. Lemme just pull into my driveway." She nodded and I parked my car. I came out and met her back to where she was. I took off my shirt and she took a step back. "17Black." I pointed to my upper chest where my new ink was. "Sick." She smiled. "Thanks." I muttered. "You got any tats?" I asked her. "Just this one little heart tattoo on my toe." She put her foot out to let me see it. "Cute." I said. She laughed and stared at the ground. I wish she would date me already. She was the hottest girls in school, but so hard to get. "Well, I gotta go. Don't wanna be late for Perrie's party." I smiled at her and walked away back to my house where Marcel's reading more books.