Park

asdfghjkl thank you all SO much for 6k+ reads on: Forget All We Said !!!!! I'm so happy you enjoyed it as much as I did. I seriously thought no one would read it, and only like 5 people read it in the beginning, but now 6,000+ reads!! Ahhhhh. I love you!!!! My first story got this big. I'm so happy! Thanks for sticking around and such hahaha. So to celebrate, I give you a steamy Hariana chapter mwah!

I saw Ariana sitting on the Park bench, reading some book. I quietly sat next to her, leaning over her side, looking at the book. "Stop it." She said, her eyes still glued to the book. I smiled and I scooted away a little. She set her book down and turned to me, giving me a cute smile. "Hey." "Hi." I was playing with my fingers, and I was looking down. "Are you ok?" She giggles, looking into my green eyes. "Yeah." My voice cracks. I cover my mouth and start to laugh a little. Ariana threw her head back and starts laughing.

What's up with me today? I'm never nerveous around girls. Maybe because Ariana's not like other girls I've dated.

I clear my throat and smile. "You wanna take a walk?" "Sure." She smiles, still lightly laughing at my squeaky voice.

I held her hand and she quickly pulls out of my grip. She gave a look and says,"What are you doing?" "I uh- I'm sorry?" She just chuckles and continues to walk with me. I just really like her and she's playing hard to get. This is gonna be fun.

"So, what's your hobbies?" She starts things off. "I really have this small passion for singing." "Wait you sing?!" She asks with so much exitement. "Yeah, do you?" "Of course! I love to sing and write songs. I've been thinking about going on the X-Factor for quite some time now, but I'm kinda shy and I would probably shut down." She says with a hint of disapppointment in her voice. "I've never heard you sing. Can you sing for me?" I ask her. "Only if you sing for me after." She giggles. "Promise."

She takes a deep breath.

"Baby I got love for thee

So deep inside of me

I don't know where to start

I love you more than anything, but the words can't even touch what's in my heart

When I try to explain it I be sounding insane

The words don't ever come out right

I get all tounge-tied and twisted

I can't explain what I'm feeling

And I say baby, baby, baby, baby

Baby I"

She lets out a long sigh and looks shyly at the ground. "You probably think I'm horrible." She sadly chuckles. "No, I- you're amazing. That voice is like heaven. It's so soft and strong, I can't explain it, but all I know it's perfect." I tell her and she blushes madly. "What song is that? I wanna purchase it for my phone." "Oh, that song's mine. I wrote it." She says. "Wait, serious?" I was so interested in her. "Yeah. But I only sang that because that's the only song that I like out of all the others." She plays with her pink nails. "Well it was good." I say. She smiles,"It's your turn." Crap I nearly forgot.

"You like Ed Sheeran?" I ask. "I fucking love him." She quickly responds. "Are you gonna sing one of his songs?" I nod and take in a heavy breath.

"White lips, pale face

Breathing in snowflakes

Burnt lungs, sour taste

Light's gone, days end

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strang men

And they say, she's in the class A-Team

Stuck in her daydream

Been this way since eighteen

But lately her face seems

Slowly sinking wasting, crumbling like pastries

And they scream the worst things in life come free to us

Cause we're just under the upper hand

And go mad for a couple grams

And she don't wanna go outside tonight

And in a pipe she flies to the motherland or sells love to another man

It's too cold outside for angels to fly

Angels fly"

I look over at Ariana, and she's smiling. "That was amazing." She says. "You should really go on the X-Factor." She gushes. "Me? X-Factor?!" I laugh and she frowns. "I'm being serious, Harry. I really think you should go on the X-factor." "Thanks, Ari. Really. But rememeber when Liam went on the X-factor and he got sent home? He's like one of the best singers I know... Well next to you of course. But he's one of the best boy singers." I say. "Harry." She puts her hand on my shoulder. She gives me a loving smile and I feel like I'm on cloud nine or something. "If I go on the X-Factor, will you go with me?" "I don't know.." She rubs her arm. "Oh c'mon! It can't be that bad, right?" I continue encouraging her. "We can discuss this later." She laughs.

"Anywho, what else do you do?" She asks. "Uhhh... I like cooking." I say. "That's it?" "Pretty much." I shove my hands in my pockets. "What do you do?" I ask her. "Acting is one of my favorites." I blushes. "Cool, cool. I suck at acting." I laugh.

My phone begins to ring. "One sec." I say. "What?" I say. "We're having a party tonight." Edward says. "Who's house?" I ask. "Ours dumbass." "And you didn't ask if it was ok with me?" I say. "Well, I'm telling you now." "Call if off." I say. "I'm punk-rock, I do what I want." He says. "That never works!" "Party tonight. No call offs." Edward hangs up. Well, this could be my chance to have Ariana come over at least. "Hey, um, I'm having a party at my house tonight. Wanna come?" I shyly ask. "Sure." To my surprise she agreed. "Wait, serious?" I smile. "Why not?" Score!

We were both laying on the grass looking at clouds and people watching. "Have you ever thought that almost everyone at out school sings?" Ariana mentioned. "Now that I think about it... Yeah." I say. "I mean, Victoria, Liz, Perrie, Jesy, Jade, Leigh, you, me, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and your brother's friends." Ariana lists. "Both my brothers can't sing for shit. And they have the same voice as me." I chuckle. "You know, Harry, you're not as bad as I thought you were."