Together?

I'm so sorry for the late update! (Very late) i've been busy with school and such.

So i've decided to not put gemma in the book. I thought about it, and i just thought nah.

And the hariana smut? Still waiting for that aha. Ahem. Awkward topic. Sooo without further ado... Here's the chapter!

I layed in the bed with Ariana, playing with her hair, singing songs by Nirvana.

"My heart is broke, but I have some glue. Help me inhale and mend it with you. We'll float around and hang on the clouds. Then we'll come down and have a hangover." I quietly sung, braiding her hair.

"I love your voice." She smiles, looking up towards me. "Keep singing." I simply shook my head. "I just do it for fun. I'm not good. But thanks." I say, looking at my hands.

A moment of silence passed by, making things awkward. "You know." Ariana breaks the silence. I look up to her, staring into her beautiful eyes. "We should go on the X-Factor. Together." She smiles. "T-together?" I raise my eyebrow, not really sure of what she's saying. "Of course!" She lights up. "You know. As a duet group. We could win. I know it!" "I don't know, Ari. It's crazy to think I would win." I bite my lip. "Who cares if we win? At least we would have fun. What do you say?" She holds my sweaty hands, kissing my cheek. "Please." I eventually give in,"I only do this for you." I roll my eyes.
----------------
Marcel's POV

I walk into Edward's room, seeing him and his friend Michael.

Edward seems to be texting someone, I'm guessing Perrie.

And Michael is playing a game on his 3DS. Also, his hair looks different today. Wasn't it purple with black last month or so? Now it's a red color with black splotches. I really think he's gonna lose all his hair due to all the dyes.

"What do you want?" Edward interrupts my thought of hair dyes.

"Have you seen Harry?" I ask. "No. Get out now." He says, not taking his eyes off his phone.

I was about to exit Edward's room, when I heard that familiar theme music play. I turn right back around, making my eyes towards Micahel's game. "I-is that pokemon?" I ask the red haired boy. "Yeah, man." Michael looks up at me. "I can't beat Drasna, the damn elite four." He sticks his tounge out in frustration. "I can help." I quickly suggest. "Really, man?!" Michael sits up. "Yeah, all you gotta do is-" "Shut up and get out!" Edward harshly throws his pillow at me.

"Okay, fine." I frown, and close the door.

"Dude, what was that for? He was about to help me in the game." I hear Michael say. "Oh shut up. It's only a video game." Edward says. I could hear Michael make a 'tsk' sound.

I go back to searching for Harry, looking in the backyard and the studio, all the places he would be. I ran up to his room, even though he made it strictly off limits, I went in anyways.

"He's not here." I mutter, observing his room. In his messy room are trophies, clothes, homework, and his phone right on the bed. Great, now I really can't contact him.

I click his home button, revealing a photo of him and Niall in English class.

How do they even get away with taking photos in the middle of class? I would never do that!

I leave his phone alone, thinking I wouldn't like it if someone touched my stuff.

The point is, where is Harry?

Short chapter, I'm sorry :( i promise, the next one will be longer!