In the past

"Freaky frankie..." I mutter.

"Frankie, what's wrong?" Ariana asks, looking at the both of us.

"Nothing's wrong. I just don't want you to ever see this boy again." Frankie says. "What? No!" Ariana backs away from him. "Look, I know you don't and I understand, but it's for your own good. He's a styles. They're nothing but trouble." Frankie glares at me. "No. For my own good? No, it's for your own good. You don't understand! I love Harry and you can't make me stop seeing him just because you don't like him." Ariana continues to argue. "Ariana, listen t-" "No, shut and listen to me for once!" She yells. "Ariana, don't..." I hold her hand. "No. Harry I love you and I won't let my own brother get in my love life like this." She says with a serious tone.

"You do not understand, Ariana." Frankie says. "What do I not understand?" "His other triplet bullied me for coming out openly as gay. Edward Styles, as I rememeber. He called me "freaky Frankie" for being a little different than the regulars. His brother and the rest if his family is evil." Frankie explained.

Ariana took in a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Let me start this off by telling you something." She opened her eyes. "Harry is nothing like Edward. Harry is nice, caring, and sweet. Unlike his brother. Harry would never call you a freak or anything that could ever offend you. Ok?" She calmly says.

"What about that Marcel kid?" Frankie asks. "Frankie. Stop there." Ariana warns. "Marcel, that nerdy boy you liked in freshman year." He continues. "Frankie." Ariana said in a very serious tone. "What about Marcel?" I butt in.

"Nothing." Ariana reassures me. "Oh, I'll tell you something, styles. She fancied your third brother back in the day. But even he was an asshole to hurt my baby sister." Frankie glared at me. "What's up your sleeve? Are you gonna hurt one of us?"

"Frankie. Just stop! Please." Ariana's voice cracked. "Stop."

He finally left the room, leaving me and a crying Ariana. "Harry. I think you should go. I'm sorry that this night wasn't as magical I thought it would be. I love you." She said before slamming the door right in my face.

I eventually left her house and back at my place.

I threw the key at the coffee table, walking past Marcel and Robin talking about books. I came into the kitchen, where Mum was washing dishes.

"Harry, you're home early." She wipes her hands on her jeans. "Yeah, well I didn't get to meet her Mum or have dinner." I mumbled. "Oh, love why? Did they not like you?" She cups my face. "Well.. Kinda?" I say. "What do you mean "kinda?" She says.

"It all started with Edward bullying Ariana's older brother for being different. He just though since I'm related to Ed, means that I've got bad blood too, which I don't think I do!" I explain, leaving the Marcel and Ariana thing out.

"I'm sorry. It'll get better. I know it." Mum kisses my forehead and leaves to go upstairs.

I drag myself up to my dark room, planning to take a nap for the rest of my life.

Just when I finally get things moving with Ariana and I, the past had to get me in the ass for something I didn't do.

Life sucks.

Well maybe it wouldn't be so bad if you cheated the system a little...

I had a big grin on my face knowing what i'm thinking could totally work out.

I grabbed my phone and quickly texted Ariana.

Me: be there in 20. Stay in your room :)

Ariana: okay xx

Short chapter! Ughhhh hahah hope you had/have a good day :D mwah