She's not afraid

By the time it was 2 am, everyone finally left. Edward was sleeping on the couch, mumbling things about Perrie. Marcel tucked himself to sleep by the time it was 10 or somthing. And me? I'm with Ariana in my room, watching scary movies. She laughs at every jumpy part. "You're not afraid of these kind of movies?" I pull the blanket over me. "This?" She chuckles. "C'mon, it's nothing to me!" "Whatever..." I mumble. I turned off the TV and she snuggles closer to me. She repositions herself and comes closer to my face. The moonlight casts through the window, and I can only see her pretty brown eyes

"What?" I chuckle. She doesn't say anything and leans in to kiss me. I can feel her smile through the kiss. She puts her hands on my shoulders, as I hold her body closer to mine.

"Not afraid of scary movies and kissing in the dark? I like that." I say. "There's more you still don't know." She flops down on my pillow, as I scoot closer to her.

We were just talking the next few hours, until Edward walked in, still looking wasted. "What?" I said with irritation. "Oh, sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you two." Edward rolled his red eyes. "You're dating or am I just dreaming or some shit." Ed held his head. "Dreaming. Now go." I motion him to fuck off.

Ed slams the door and I hear his footsteps travel to his room. By the time I heard him crash to the bed, Ariana was fast asleep, curled up next to me.

The next morning, I drove Ariana home. It was pouring outside, I could barely drive. The car ride was awkward and silent.

We finally came to her house and she gathered her things. "I'll take you inside." I opened the door, feeling the cool rain drip down my curls. I walked up her porch and I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She smiled. "More?" I cheekily asked, hands in the back like a little kid, as she stepped inside her house. She slammed the door in my face.

"Um..?" I mumble. She never opened the door, so I guess this means she wants me to go? Whatever, she's still playing hard to get even when we're together. There's just something about her that I can't let her slip away from me.

I drove home, seeing the house is still a fucking mess. Red solo cups every where, the house smells like... I don't even know how to explain this scent. It's new to be honest. I heavily sigh and call for Ed.

"What?!" He trots downstairs, looking around the house like it's normal. "Clean this up!" I motion to the wrecked house. "Aren't you gonna help?" He picks up two stuff from the ground. "Not my party." I walk upstairs. "Harry!" "Edward!" He threw a cup at my back. "Stop it, douche." I turn around. "Help me asshole." He begings to walk towards me. "No. Not my fucking problem!" I yell.

"What's up your ass? A tampon?" Edward pushes me. "Yeah, wanna get it out for me?" "That's it." He punches me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me. "Fuck you!" I yell, running towards him, tackling him to the ground. "That hurt!" He pushes me, now pinning me to the ground. "You deserved it!" I kneed his stomach. He let go of his grip, holding his stomach. "You deserve this too!" I say before punching his face.

"Guys! Guys! Stop!" Marcel comes running down. He tries to hold Edward down, but he only pushes Marcel away. He pushed him so hard, Marcel hit the wall with a loud thump. His glasses fall off his face. "Marcel!" I run over to him. "Look what you did!" I yell at Ed. He walks over and bends down to check of Marcel was alive. "Is he alive?" Edward asks. "I don't know! He should be." I calmly say. "Marcel." I shake his body. "Can you hear me, mate?!" I slap his face. "Wha-?" He groans, regaining consciousness. "Thank god." I sigh in relief.

"Let's just pretend this shit never happened. And leave him here like we weren't fighting." Edward rolled up his sleeves revealing his arms of tattoos. "We can't do that! Can we?" I say. "Just put the damn nerd down and normally walk up like nothing happened." Edward said. I put Marcel down and followed Ed upstairs.

"Dammit Edward. Because of you, Marcel got hurt."

"Well because of you, I now got this big-ass bruise on my face!"

"You know Marcel's weak. You shouldn't have done that." I hiss.

Edward raised his fist, sighed and hastily put it back down. "Get outta my face!" He slams his room door.

I hate him so much.