SethxReader

A/N if your not a patriots fan or dont like the idea of the readee being a patriots fan then i suvvest you dont read.

"Yeah baby we won the superbowl!" You screamed as the new England patriots. Seth shook his head chuckling as he later on the couch watching you jump up and down doing a weird victory dance.
"Really y/n? Why do you even like the Pats?" Seth asked making you turn around.
"Because it's the damn Patriots!" You screamed still excited.

Seth smacked his forehead before reaching up and grabbing your hips bringing you on top of him making you screech. He grabbed your cheeks bringing you closer kissing your lips.
"I love how football crazed you are it's hot" Seth said biting his lip as he lightly gripped your waist. You smirked straddling his hips sitting up looking down at him.
"Oh really?" You raised your brow asking.
"Yep" Seth smirked looking up at you.
"I think I should do that more often then,huh?" You smiles rubbing a finger down his clothed chest.
"Maybe you should" Seth chuckled and started to poke your side's making you squirm and start to wrestle him spending the rest of the day cuddling and wrestling around.

Hope you guys liked it and sorry it was so short.