Request

csw247

"Mom, you don't have to protect me. I'm 21 years old. I'm a big girl." I chuckled. 

"Well you're different from everyone else and plus your dad would want the same thing if he were here. You already know he would keep a tracker on you." she replied while hugging me tight as I was about to leave. 

I'm a Nephilim. My father is the angel or was before he was killed. Long story sort my mom and I moved back to La Push from Nashville. I am now 21 and work at a bar at night playing my guitar and singing. Dad always said that my voice was meant to be heard. Kind of hard to be without him.

I opened the door and there stood Jacob Black with his million dollar smile. My childhood best friend and crush. 

"Hey Cathleen Bear" he chuckled hugging around my shoulders and kissing my cheek before going to mom and hugging her.

"Hey J, what are you doing here?" I said confused but in reality i was internally screaming. 

"Figured we could hang out and catch up. Been away from me too long and can't let that happen again." he smiled and leaned on the door beside me looking into my eyes.

my mom began to smile like an idiot. She knows that I love Jacob and she just adores him since we were in diapers. Jacob was literally the only guy dad ever liked. I never told Jake tho. He wouldn't go for anyone like me. He's the guy that every girl wants.  I'm the shy, thick, big breasted, big butt chick he wouldn't want with freckles. I'm brunette but im pretty sure he goes for blondes. Never seen him with a brunette.(just for the request but everyones beautiful <3).

"sure why not."  I smiled as he walked me to his truck.

-at his garage working on his truck more-

"Jake stop!" I laughed as i ran around the truck away from him. 

"You know I can't run" i added as we finally made it to the hood of the truck with me on one side and him on the other. He flashed me a smile and I did the same back to him. For  moment it felt as if everything went still. Why is he starring at me like that? Like.... Like.... he loves me? I couldn't look away though as hard as I tried. But maybe I didn't want to. Cat snap out of it! my head yelled as i finally looked away and put my head down. He coughed and did the same. 

"I'll get the ummm wrench." I said quietly. Bending over I began to grab the wrench before a tan hand was placed over mine.

"Cat......" he whispered. Slowly i began to stand up too scared to look at him. I screwed everything up didn't I? i sighed and looked at him.

"Don't look away" he whispered and placed a bent finger under my chin making sure i didn't turn or put my head down. 

Glancing at my lips and back into my eyes as I did the same. Feeling myself begin to lean in. It was the best feeling in the world that i've always dreamed about. Doubts began to fill my head as he tried pulling me closer. I pulled away and turned my head. What if he's just doing this because he feels bad for me. 

"Jake I---- Cat please. I love you. I can't lose you again."

How couldn't I not notice. Jacob actually loves me. 

"You won't.... I promise."

Sorry if it was too short and took too long, but I hope you liked it. If u want a part two inbox me.