SethxReader

"Seth it to far of a jump" you whimpered as the other guys jumped off the cliff leaving you and your best friend Seth.
"Y/N, I will jump with you, okay I won't let you get hurt come on." He smiled grabbing your hand and guiding you yo the edge finally. Your breath picked up as you held back from panicking, but stopped when Seth asked if you were ready. You closed your eyes nodding just wanting it to get over with. Seth pulled you to his chest staring into your eyes lovingly as he wrapped your legs around his waist.
"Seth---" you were cut off from protesting by him connecting his lips with yours. You've always had a crush on Seth for the 4 years of your friendship and were to terrified to tell him worried if it would ruin your friendship.

You finally kissed back wrapping your arms around his neck without notcing that he had jumped with you in his arms still kissing you until you went underwater.
Both of you came back up with a grin on both of your faces.
"Thank you" you whispered blushing and smiling wide.
"Anytime beautiful" Seth added as he still held you making you blush harder than before and making him smile finally happy that he might even actually have a chance with you.