EmilyxEmbry

@emilyjade178

EmilyxEmbry

"Babe stop before the guys walk in" I chuckled as Embry kissed down my neck and rubbed my hips making me bite my lip.

"You like when I touch and kiss you like this? Admit it" he said seductively as he rubbed my hips and then down to my ass before looking up into my eyes and tugging my lip. I groaned softly before gripping his forearms.

"Em, please" I whined wanting him then and there making him sense this and begin whispering dirty sayings into my ears and against my lips as he began to grind against me. Things started to get heated as he ripped off my shirt and his to shreds only to be interrupted by the pack that supposingly was listening.

"Em, baby please" Quil mocked me as he held onto Paul's arm and dramatically fell making Paul laugh and push him off. The pact laughed on the other side of the door as I began to hide my blushing face into Embrys neck. Embry chuckled before tossing me his suprisngly not torn up shirt and got up opening the door after I had slid it on.

"Guys shut the hell up" embry said leaning on the door.

"Awe poor Embry wad about to get laid" Jared joked as he playfully pushed him and Embry looked back smirking at me making me turn my head and chuckle. May the teasing begin.