SethxReader

"Y/n, stop it" Your boyfriend of 3 years Seth Clearwater chuckled as you chased him around his house with a nerf gun filled with water.
"Come on baby I won't hurt you" you chuckled as you tried to crawl around the livingroom couch and act like a sniper as Seth if behind the other couch that was across from you on the other side of the livingroom. Smiling as you listen tothe radio play and a song you were familiar with came on.
"Hey baby I have something to tell you..." You smirked as you waited for his response.
"Your pregnant?" He joked as he stayed behind the couch.
"No you ding dong"
"Then what?" He asked curiously. Smirking you started to sing the lyrics as a joke and changed some of the lyrics.
"Come inside take off your coat I'll make you feel at home
Now let's pour a glass of wine cause now we're all alone
I've been waiting for you boy just let me hold you close to me
Cause I've been dying for you boy to make love to me"
Seth looked at the back of the couch holding his laugh.

"Really y/n? Can you not" He chuckled.

"Seth, you make me feel real good.
We can do it 'til we both wake up.
Seth, you know I'm hooked on you,
And this is what I'll do..." You smirked and then stood up dropping the need gun getting Seth's attention as he looks up and watches as you point at him dancing then turn to the side bending down putting your hands on your knees rolling your hips around not really twerking but just moving enough to do something and he grinned watching then you sung out loud.
"I wanna sex you up!
All night.
You make me feel real good.
I wanna rub you down.
I wanna sex you up!" You yelled out as you stood back up and pointed at him jokingly then you walked to him tackling him to the couch and he laughed.
"Well maybe I wanna do the same" he smirked as he crawled on top of you pinning you to the couch making you smile wide.

Let's just say the both of you lived up to the lyrics.