JasperxKelly

I fixed my dark purple hair back in its bun as I reached down adjusting my volleyball shorts ready for the next serve from the other team. The ball came short as I leaped finally spiked the ball to the ground before the other team member from the other school tried to get it. We finally won the game. Everyone screamed and hollered in victory as my teammates hugged me. I looked around seeing no other than shy, quiet Jasper Cullen slightly smiling at me. I looked around finally prancing over to him. We never really talked, but when we do it was mostly about homework or a school event. I finally made it over to see that he adjusted nervously against the gym door frame.
"Well hello Jasper. You enjoyed the game?" I smiled leaning a little close to him. He nodded.
"Yes and congratulations on the win also." He smiled as his red wavy short hair fell slightly in his face. I smiled as I started to think about his beautiful face. Yes, I do have a huge crush on him plus his voice is so dreamy. I bit my lip more ready than ever to finally ask my question I've been waiting to ask.
I shifted finally looking up at him.
"Would you like to go to the movies some time? Maybe?" I shyly said which is surprising because I'm very outgoing and mostly popular.
Jasper smiled wide finally responding.
"Yes, id love that Kelly."

I smiled wide finally happy that I now am going on a date with my crush and not only that.....

He said yes.

Sorry that it's short and that it took a while. Hope you liked it. Requests are open.