they see you naked (wolves)

Sam- you went to Sam's and showered after volleyball practice and you being forgetful sometimes forgot that Sam handed you a towel and you left it on the bed in his room. You sighed and tip toed to his room only to come face to face with Sam. You quickly used your right arm to cover your breast and your left hand to cover your bare core which didn't really help. Sam surprised at first turning his head but he slowly looked back up and down your body. Let's just say you didn't need the towel after all.

Paul- well you both went cliff diving and when you had jumped in your came back up smiling. Paul who was smirking which confused you so you looked around then felt the water and air touch your nipples. Your bikini top had untied. You went to cover yourself but Paul pulled you to him grabbing your hands and showed you reasons why to never cover up in front of him.

Jacob-you were changing in your room and Jacob accidentally walked in and quickly apologised and peered back at you again smiling and walking out. He couldn't get your body out of his head even if he tried but he definitely wasn't gonna let go of the thought. You are beautiful.

Jared- he walked in on you changing in the changing room. It startled you but honestly let's be honest as soon as you both were alone you let him see you naked anytime him or you wanted.

Quil- you and quil were at the lake wrestling at night by yourselves when he had wrapped his arms around you accidentally undoing your bikini top. His face turned red but you smiled wide shyly and finally just swam with Quil with no top on and he was surely happy about it.

Embry- you were getting ready for yours and Embrys movie date and you were doing your hair how you liked it. The doorbell rung and you went to answer it. You were homealone so made it better and when you had opened the door embry  was about to say hey before his eyes trailed down to your chest. Confused you looked down and mouth was soon agap. You had answered the door in everything from pants to shoes and done hair but you didn't have on a shirt nor bra. You covered up and ran upstairs grabbing your shirt jacket and bra putting them on and walked back downstairs. When you both got to the movies Embry couldn't keep his hands or eyes off of you. He didn't even want to watch the movie anymore he wanted to watch you.

Seth- you and Seth have been dating for a while but you were also leahs best friend. Leah had went out to get some pizza and stuff since you were spending the night and Seth came into leahs room to check on you only to find out you were in the middle of sliding in your panties and bra. Let's say Seth had dragged you to his room and finished business.

Collin- you had phased from being pissed off and when you had phased back Collin was waiting with clothes. You had walked to him and got your clothes but he hurried and kissed your lips and running his hands up and down your body.

Brady- you and your boyfriend Brady played soccer together and had shared and locker room. You had went into the shower and came out finding a naked you and naked Brady face to face. Let's sayyour team hadn't seen you both after practice.

*ladies and gentlemen welcome......*

Leah- you and Leah were having a sleepover and were getting dressed with your backs to eachother when you both had the urge to turn around. You turned around to see your girlfriend Leah breast on display and you ass and boobs out. You both smiles and blushes looking down before putting your clothes all the way on with all your might not to just keep everything off and have your way with eachother.