Chapter 27

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I am watching the others do their scenes. Our performance of this acting scenes will be tomorrow. Mina unnie and I are doing just fine so as Dahyun and Momo unnie.

But for Tzuyu and Sana unnie? I don't think so. But it's improving little by little. They're a little bit awkward with the scene, something must've happened.

I can sense that Tzuyu is not on her usual self after she went to the amusement park to meet Sana unnie.

I was getting deep with my thoughts when I felt arms wrapped on my waist from behind.

"Getting serious there little cub?" She then kissed me on my left cheek. I smiled

"I wonder what happened to them" I said

"To who?"

"Sana unnie and Tzuyu" as I said this, she placed her head on my shoulder

"Yeah I notice that too. Did you talk to Tzuyu about that?" She asked

"Nope. We're together since yesterday so I can't have a private talk with her" she nodded.

We acted out our scenes and so far it was great. We don't want to make it more awkward for Sana unnie and Tzuyu that's why we made a sinple script AGAIN where the other one (Sana unnie) will just confess to the girl (Tzuyu) in a joking way.

So in the end Tzuyu will not be aware that Sana unnie likes her. Cliché? Yup! Hahahahaha

Mina's P.O.V

I can feel that Chaeyoung is really worried about the two. This is so unusual. Sana is usually being clingy to Tzuyu and now she's not. She talks to Dahyun a lot during our snack break

As for Momo, she doesn't really mind at all because she said there's nothing to be jealous about since Dahyun and Sana are just bestfriends like Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

What did really happen?

Momo's P.O.V

Today is our performance day. I hope we will not fail this one. I kept on memorizing my lines when a churros was suddenly floating infront of me....

Just kidding! Dahyun was holding it

"Thank you" I said then grabbed the churros and eat it. Dahyun and I are not that sweet type of couple like Mina and Chaeyoung.

But sometimes I can see Dahyun looking at them. Is she jealous or something? Should I be sweet to her like a sugar?

And it suddenly hit me. I finished my churros and lean closer to Dahyun to kiss her left cheek. She looked shocked but she returned it with a smile as she gave me a peck on my lips.

I was about to hug her when Sana came to us

"Get a room you two" I stuck my tounge out at her and she just chuckled.

"Can I borrow her for a minute?" I nodded. Why would I not let her? They're bestfriends after all.

I'm not jealous or something. I understand they need some time alone too.

"Unnie. Can I sit beside you?" It's Tzuyu. I nodded as a response

She let out a deep sigh. I looked at her. I know something's wrong. I know I am dumb sometimes but I can sense when something is wrong.