Chapter 49

Momo's P.O.V

It's been a week I since Sana left and I am always hanging out with Tzuyu.

Sana always calls her while we are together.

There was a time when Tzuyu and I are playing Call of Duty when Sana called. Tzuyu left me that time and answered the call so I lost the game hahahaha.

And right now Tzuyu and I was just watching a movie and she's done talking to Sana.

"Hey what happened?" She asked.

"What happened.. what?" I asked, confused of what she said.

"What happened to the movie?" She asked.

We are currently watching 'Your lie in april'.

"Oh he only performed by himself." I said.

"What?! What happened to Kaoru?" She asked while holding both of my arm.

"Kosei played on behalf of Kaoru and it was awesome." I said while smiling.

"Yah tell me what happened!" She whined.

"Just watch the movie!!! They'll explain it just watch geez" I said while going back to my position and eating some chips.

Tzuyu was focused on the movie and I am focused too.

And at the ending, Tzuyu and I were both crying. The ending was so sad. Kaoru died T.T

Tzuyu won't stop crying and I don't know why. So I called Sana.

[Uh hey Momo what's up? You're still at Tzuyu's house?]

"Yeah. We finished the movie. And Tzuyu won't stop crying" Tzuyu shouted at me when I said this.

"Can you talk to her ple--" Tzuyu took the phone from my hand and didn't let me finish my sentence.

"Kaoru died" She said on the phone then she cried again.

"It's so sad for Kosei" She was silent but she's still sobbing. Looks like Sana is making her to calm down.

"But I won't leave you like that, I'll try" She said while she's wiping her tears away.

I shook my head and just lay on her bed. Then thoughts started to fill my mind.

*Flashback*

I am currently looking at the sea when Tzuyu and Sana left me there with Dahyun.

"It's pretty right?" Dahyun asked. She's now beside me and I took that as a chance to stare at her.

It's been a while since I saw her this close and heard her voice talking to me.

"Not as pretty as you though" I muttered and she looks at me.

"Stop it Momo" She said. I chuckled and turned my attention to the sea once again.

"It's not bad to try" I said while smiling.

"Try what?" She asked. I looked at her once again and we are now staring at each other's eyes. Her lips.... how I miss that soft lip.