Special Chapter - Momo and Jihyo

Jihyo's P.O.V

I fixed myself up and ready to go home.

I saw Mina and Chaeyoung going out of the campus. They're on a date I guess.

"Hey unnie" Someone said from behind me.

"You're going home now?" Tzuyu asked. She's with Sana right now. I nodded with a smile as a response.

"Where's the bunny and the ostrich?" Sana asked.

"Probably still in their room, bickering at each other again" I said jokingly which caused them to laugh.

"We'll go ahead now. Bye unnie" Tzuyu said then waved her hand. Sana also waved her hand at me and told me to go home safe.

From where I am I heard them talking.

"I'll go home first okay? Then I'll go to your house" Sana said and Tzuyu nodded. She said something but I didn't hear it anymore since they're a bit far from me already.

I was walking towards the exit when I saw someone familiar walking.

"Hey" I shouted. That girl turned around and I saw that it was Momo.

I ran towards her with a smile.

"Going home now?" I asked. She smiled at me and shakes her head.

"Oh you'll visit her?" I asked then she nodded.

"Want me to come with you?" I asked.

"Nah. I'll be fine don't worry about me" She said then smiled at me.

"I know all of you will visit her tomorrow. I just some time alone with Dahyun" She said.

I then nodded and pats her shoulder as I walk away.

I took a cab on my way home.

Everything that happened for the past months invaded my mind.

How I met the others, the tragedy, not being a trainee anymore, and having a normal life.

We experienced a lot of trials but we're still here. We're still the same.

Nayeon unnie, the oldest one is the one who acts as the youngest so basically I'm the one who's in charge of taking care of them.

I'm the one who tells the two to stop bickering at each other.

When Chaeyoung is planning something for Mina, I'm the one who helps her.

There's a time when Tzuyu and Sana had an argument. And I helped the both of them to solve it.

I'm happy when I am with them. They're also my source of happiness.

They're like my second family now. My sisters from different parents.

Even though they tease me flr being loud most of the time, they're still there for me.