Chapter 65: You & I

Harry slid the card through the slot of the door. My heart was racing as I walked into the room. I felt cold and warm at the same time. Time was slowing down, like that feeling something is about to happen that changes everything. He turned on the light and revealed a queen sized bed. I felt so overwhelmed, I need a quick breath. A chance to think.

"I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

I walked into the bathroom and locked it. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Am I really ready for this? With Harry?" I said to myself.

My heart was beating faster and faster with each second. I inhaled, and exhaled.

"Yes. I am."

I walked out and saw the most romantic sight of all. Candles lit throughout the room and rose pedals in shape of a heart in the middle of the room.

"Oh my God," came out of my mouth.

Harry walked closer to me. He kissed my lips, then my cheek, ending with my forehead.

"I love you Alannah. I want to share this amazing night with the most amazing girl in the world."

I looked into those beautiful green eyes and saw the sparkle like I've become drawn to. I felt my eyes light up with tears. I loved him too. So much.

"Do you love me?," he asked.

"Yes."

My hands started to shake, I felt jittery and fluttery. Nervous, scared, happy, all at once. This boy made me go crazy for him. I'm head-over-heels over him.

He hugged me tight. Just breathing in each others' embrace. He took my face between his hands and kissed me. It was a slow sweet kiss.

"I love you Alannah, and I want to make love to you."

"Then do it. Let's do it."

He kissed my lips more passionately. With each second, it got more heated and heated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was just wow," he said, lifting himself off of me.

He laid down right beside me and pulled me close, my hand falling on his chest. I felt the beat of his heart. We had made love to each other for the past hour. I hadn't felt like that in a while. I thought about the best night of my life, and I knew this was it. The night I made love to my best friend. Harry was the one, I just knew it. My gut was telling me he was the guy.

I felt tears run down my cheeks. I never thought that I'd ever feel like this. With Harry, out of all people. He was there for me when I needed him most. I thanked the God above for this kind of relationship.

"What's wrong?" he asked me. He probably felt a tear drop.

"I'm just thinking about everything."

"Like?"

"How you've been there for me through everything. I love you Harry."

"I love you too Alannah. It's us against the world. Them versus me and you. You and I."