Chapter 83: Steamy Dancing

"Girls, what do you think about this outfit?" Perrie walked in.

She was wearing a purple and blue strapless dress that hugged her waist and up, and flowed out at the bottom.

"Yes, darling. Zayn is going to love that!" Sophia exclaimed.

"Lana, it's your turn to get dressed," El stated.

We were all hitting the Funky Buddah to go dancing and for some drinks. Nick was with the boys getting ready, and us girls were at Liam and Sophia's house getting dolled up. We were going to meet up there.

I pulled out my black leather skirt and my maroon crop top. Finishing the last touch of my outfit with black peep-toe pumps, stud earrings, bracelets and a Michael Kors clutch.

"Oh. My. God," Sophia said, dropping her jaw as I walked out.

"You look like a babe," El joined.

"Rocker chic, I love it," added Perrie.

I looked myself over in the mirror and saw how my outfit highlighted my curves. I walked over to the mirror and started on my makeup.

------------------------------------------

"The boys said they're already inside," said El, looking at her phone.

The bumper let us in within a minute. The music was blasting and the strobe lights flashing. We walked over to a group of boys and there was one that caught my attention. His back was facing us, but I knew who it was. He was wearing a black and red SnapBack, maroon flannel shirt, light washed jeans, and leather converse.

"Hey! Ladies!" Niall exclaimed.

The attractive guy turned around and flashed his pearly white smile. He looked me up and down, biting the corner of his lip.

"Lana!" I heard another guy exclaim.

Harry pulled me into his arms and gave me a tight hug. Then all the rest of the boys started hugging me. After what felt like a million hugs, I finally got into the arms of the one I had my eyes in the entire time.

"Hey, beautiful," Nick said.

"Hello, handsome," I giggled.

"Want a drink?"

"Please."

We went up to the bar and got our drinks.

"A beer and a, uh?"

"Piña colada."

The bartender came back with our drinks and we went to go sit down at one of the VIP tables.

"You look amazing," he sweetly stated.

"Thanks, so do you."

"Hey, you wanna go dance," he whispered in my ear.

"Really? I thought you said you can't dance?"

"No, but it doesn't mean I can't try for you."

He was truly sweet. Grabbing his hand, I pulled him to the dance floor. Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3 started playing. I put my hands up and started swaying my hips. He stood there not knowing what to do, so I placed his hands on my hips.

In the middle of the song, he turned around and pulled me closer to him. Things got a little warm. I was an inch away from grinding on him. After the song ended, one of The boys' songs came on.

Little black dress just walked into the room

Making heads turn, can't stop looking at you...

I wanna see the way you move for me baby...

Nick's hands never left my hips. While dancing, we talked about funny things. The entire time, he had me laughing. Some people looked at me like I was crazy, but I didn't mind.

We decided to take a break and finish our drinks. Harry was at the table across from us and I could see him flirting with two blondes. He looked over at me and winked. I shook my head and laughed. Same old Harry, same old cheeky guy.

"Woo! I'm so close to sweating. Dancing with you is real fun."

"Yeah, I tend to have that affect on people." I teased.

"Haha! No, but seriously. You're a great dancer."

"Thank you."

He kissed me and then held my hand. He kissed me again, this time caressing my cheek. The kiss got more passionate. I backed away before it would get any more heated.

"Hey, do you want to get out of here?" He asked.